2022: The Year in Review

About to implement a mouse jiggler, thanks.

6 Likes

Honored to have made the list and only sightly bitter to have come up short on the days read. Going for perfect attendance in 2023!

squirtle-sunglasses

6 Likes

We out here thriving in top ten baybeeeeeee #185club #wedidit #leader #gengy #stayhalalgetrewarded

1 Like

Really appreciate you putting this all together. It’s great, love me some data! And awards!

3 Likes

This is cool to look at all together! I’m a newbie to the forum so I pulled one of my own stats:

I’ve only been here since mid October and I’ve read 19,300 posts in 77 consecutive days (yes, shooting for the “Go Outside” badge on the first go :laughing:), for a rate of roughly 251 posts per day.

In other words…“hobby” has turned into addiction and I might need an intervention. Send help.

10 Likes

12 Likes

I’m curious how your topic has 8 hours read and was only posted yesterday :flushed:

2 Likes

It was actually posted two days ago.

Clearly it held captive audience. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t know! I feel like a fraud! Do I need to go into hiding now!? :worried:

You’ll never catch me!

:running_woman:

3 Likes

Mouse jiggler [enabled]

2 Likes

I see i’m now officially a lurker with not much anything smart to say :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

@joponnes

I was also surprised after seeing myself ranked that high in same category. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if it has affected it but i have few efour tabs opened on my phone to remind me of threads that i need to react at some point when my toddler gives me more than 0.7 seconds of time

2 Likes

:thinking: I thought a year was made of 365 days. what happened during those 135 days? need to put rattle on this. My guess most people were in an (Tropical) island with any mobile signals or wireless… :thinking:

I believe that this is the number of days on the new site.

1 Like

Yeah… like inflation, good to adjust numbers to reflect reality. So only 1 made it every day the site up and running…Deserve a number 1 pika trophy :wink:

700 short of 20K – try harder next year

1 Like