1st Efour Pokemon Snap Photo Contest

We have enough interest, so it’s happening. Please comment if you’d participate (or help organize)!
**How to Play:**Nintendo 641.) Self-explanatory
Computer
1.) Download Project 64, an emulator for Nintendo 64 games (*download version 1.6)
2.) Download Pokemon Snap ROM3.) Run the Project 64 emulator. Select “File” → “Open ROM” → Open the downloaded Pokemon Snap ROM
4.) Select “System” → “Cheats” → Check "["Enable All Levels]"5.) Select “Options” → “Configure Graphics Plugin…” → Uncheck “Hide Advanced Settings” → Click “Apply” → Navigate to “Advanced Tab” → Check “Copy framebuffer to RDRAM”
6.) This will give you access to the game and all levels. Take your best shot
**Timeline:**April 30, 2020: Submit your best (only 1) snap by this date (we can extend the deadline if needed, but if it goes too late then people will forget)May 01, 2020: Voting begins
May 08, 2020: Voting ends and best snaps will be revealed

**Submitting Snaps:**Nintendo 64
1.) Use your phone, tablet, camera, etc to take a picture of your N64 screen2.) Upload to an image sharing site such as Imgur
3.) Send me a message with your image direct link
Computer1.) Take a screenshot of your emulator screen (shown below)2.) Upload to an image sharing site such as Imgur3.) Send me a message with your image direct link

**Voting:**All snaps will be displayed anonymously on the forum. Each member will be eligible to pick a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner (each getting 3, 2 and 1 points respectively). Final ranks will be determined by the sum of points each snap gets.

Prizes:

TBD

24 Likes

Yeah, def in

1 Like

Got a N64 and snap, im ready for this! :blush:

2 Likes

same as @artemis, id be down for this

1 Like

I wasnt ever big on Snap growing up, but somehow i have a copy and an n64 on my game shelf. If it works, id be glad to try and jump in!

2 Likes

If I can somehow manage to run PokeSnap in this crap Pc I’m 100% in.

2 Likes

It should be easy to run on any computer. I’ll find a good emulator that you can use.

1 Like

I hope winners gets a snap card each

1 Like

In

1 Like

Great idea, I might pop in here lol. I think I came up with an idea to bounce off this one.

1 Like

sound awesome! I’m in :blush:

1 Like

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Absolutely in

3 Likes

I love this idea!!

2 Likes

In it to win it.

1 Like

4.) Select “System” → “Cheats” → Check "[“Enable All Levels]”
5.) This will give you access to the game and all levels. Take your best shot

Oh cmon, where is the fun, I want to beat the game first so there is some merit on my Quintessence of Life (that’s my future photo). I’m crossing fingers for it to work. Downloading it atm.

2 Likes

Great idea! While I won’t participate, I’ll help turn the winners snap into a physical card if one is desired.

9 Likes

You have a good point, but I didn’t want people to be discouraged by having to beat the entire game first. Some people may only want to spend a short time playing, while others will be more dedicated.

1 Like

6 Likes