E4 Pokemon Stadium Tournament interest thread

With the release of Pokémon Stadium scheduled to hit the Nintendo Switch Online on April 12th; I’d love to do a e4 stadium tournament! The weekend of the 15th is what I’m thinking. Hit me with your interest below and I will speak with the powers that be!

For those that don’t have a switch, we will figure out how to do that in Round 2 next time!

• I want to compete!

0 voters

3 Likes

+1 for a tournament!

1 Like

Would it be through the Switch or emulation or some other means?

1 Like

I’m definitely in and we should have prizes!

Since hes talking about NSO probably switch

1 Like

If so, I’ll have to be counted out then, since I don’t have a Switch. :melting_face:

Wasn’t sure because the wording of the original post made it sound like the reason it wouldn’t be held this weekend was because of Easter–but the Switch release wouldn’t even be until next week.

If its not on switch I’d have to drop lol my laptop would die at the mere suggestion of running an N64 emulator lol

And yeah, I was kinda confused by the wording too

1 Like

Alas, if it could only be done on original console with gameboy pak, so I could use a team among my level 100s and pwn some noobs.

2 Likes

Definitely interested, my only fear is that the tournament would be held in the middle of the night in Finland time.

Switch! I just edited the post to delete the mentioning of Easter since it’s not out until the 12th and remove confusion

2 Likes

We will try to figure that out!

1 Like

Bummer. Hope it turns out to be a blast!

I’d love to, but I’ll only buy a switch and invest time in gaming again, when Metroid Prime 4 (or maybe 2 HD) is released for it.

1 Like

For those that don’t have a switch, we can definitely try emulation for Round 2 so that everyone gets a chance! We have all summer to toy with it!

2 Likes

I would LOVE to participate in an efour tourney. I’m still salty that I didn’t place higher in the Snap tourney. My Frisky squirtle picture was magical! Should have stuck to a more serious photo entry lol

1 Like

I hope if this happens we give time to do matches since I’m not really free on the 15th. Perhaps we make a bracket and provide time to complete assigned matches? Part of what made the snap event so great was we could play in our own time and submit by a certain date. Very few people will be free for hours to play all their matches

4 Likes

I received ballot results from Staff, I will work on bracket tonight!

2 Likes

Yes we will play on our own time and submit by a certain date so everyone doesn’t feel rushed!

3 Likes

This ever gain any traction or is the thread completely dead? I would still love to play with some peeps.