Zenard's Casual Scrub Cave - Binder Galore and Awesome Cards

Deviantart.com is cool, I’m glad there’s another artist in the forum. Good job, I might attempt Typhlosion now!

1 Like

@martincollects Thanks man, don’t really post anything I draw since I’m lazy and hate people expecting things from me hah! :stuck_out_tongue:

@acebren Thank you, quite happy with it so far as well!

@missingno Is there an art thread on this forum? We should start an art thread.

1 Like

Let’s do it!

1 Like

I can’t draw a lick but we have some pretty good talent here so I’d also like to see an art thread.

2 Likes

Nice pictures! Those are some of my favorite cards. :blush:

1 Like

The Neo sets host basically all my favorite cards! I am so happy to be able to finally start a real gen 2 collection! :blush:

A card that grew on my the instant I got my hands on it! Can’t really tell by the picture but really good condition.

1 Like

Deviant art is were got my profile pic i just changed to lol

So are you aiming for all the neo sets complete? I gotta say I do think gen 2 is my favourite design wise!

I try to stay away from Japanese cards since I’m already short of cash and wanting to start a Japanese collection besides my English one would REALLY hurt my economy! :stuck_out_tongue:

But I got the offer basically for free and I’ve purchased from the seller before, all cards have been even fresher than cards I’ve pulled myself and this one was no exception.

Should I start a T-tar collection as well? :tada:

3 Likes

I’m back bitches! Visited my long distance girlfriend over Christmas / New years and just came back home today, I feel so disconnected not having visited this beautiful forum even once… And in spirit of the past holidays I hope you’ve all have had a decently nice vacation (if you had any at all that is) and a totally okay 2016. :wink:

As I’m saving up a bit of money for BREAKpoint I haven’t really spent that much on cards but found some sweet sweet deals that I couldn’t pass up on!

Merry Christmas to me:

They’re all a bit flawed but got them dirt cheap so not really that mad. And also, I have a hard time even finding XY7 / 8 / 9 booster in this nice condition!! :grin:

The Meganium is in pretty nice condition though!

Love the artwork, classic simple Pokemon with a bit more intricate background design than the Base set holos.

Meganium in itself is severely underrated imo! :blush:

Wished this one had a bit nicer backside… :confused:

But it’s such a nice card in itself!

Such a beast of a card, always liked Onix but there was something missing, Steelix filled in that missing part like a champ.

Same here as with Scizor, wish the back was a bit nicer… Some really ugly white spots…

That holo though. Not a single scratch and unlike so many other Shining cards from Neo Destiny the holo is actually placed really good!

Really like these Shining holos, they’re almost luminescent :nerd_face:

Again, hope you’re all doing good! How were your Christmas? Got any nice new additions to your ongoing collections? Started any new? :blush:

3 Likes

Very solid puck-ups. I still have my Scizor from when I was kid. Love that artwork and “New” silver metal theme(back in the day shit) Unfortunately my shinning Steelix did not survive…

They’re flawless if you ask me, congrats!

1 Like

@missingno Thanks man! I’m really happy to have these beautiful old school cards, even if they aren’t perfect! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Got some REAL exciting things lately, the largest being NEW BINDERS!

A 3-ring Binder (please note, these are pretty hard to find where I live since the European standard and Swedish standard is different from what Ultra-pro sleeve pages are designed for!)

A Collection Album from Ultimate Guard!

But the thing that I’m most excited about is the Legion Dragonhide 9-page Binder with double sleeved pages, my god it is amazing.

It’s so high quality, can’t recommend them enough!

But I picked up some cards as well for my different collections!

The Neo cards are almost flawless. Actually all of them are except the Gyarados ex that I got for free! :stuck_out_tongue:

So happy with the Raikou, one of my all time favorite cards! A couple of chips on the back but I’m gonna keep it in my collection until I find something better! :blush:

Traded the Skyridge Gyarados for an unlimited Team Rocket long pack, couldn’t be happier!

Also managed to snag a booster fresh Legendary Collection Reverse Gyarados from a friend for next to nothing! So fresh! :grin: (same guy that gave me the old school Gyara ex for free)

Been getting into Gengar cards lately… might start a separate collection for them. :neutral_face:

Sorry for the long post but I’m really happy with the condition that the cards came in! Hope you all have a nice day! :grin:

2 Likes

the artwork on that skyridge gyarados is crazy good

2 Likes

I agree! But now I gotta get myself the Reverse and Non-holo version too!

I thought this exact same thing as I was scrolling down the page! Fantastic artwork. Saw your comment and had to mention it. Haha.

This is a wonderful update. New storage equipment is often just as exciting as new cards for me. And the condition on most of these is supreme. Good hunting!

2 Likes

Been thinking for months about getting myself one of these binders and I finally decided that it was time! :grin:

1 Like

Sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed the hype.

But the question always looms on the horizon of a new acquisition: What’s next? :wink:

@funmonkey54 I’m gonna finish my Neo holo set and get a good while on the way with my Gyarados / Rayquaza collections. After that; MOAR Dragonhide binders and probably start an old school ex collection and a Full art collection!

Got it aaaaaaaaaall planned out, nothing could go wrong! Right? …right? :rofl:

1 Like