YamahaP45's Collection- CHINESE LANGUAGES

Hello, dear collectors of e4. First of all I want to thank the platform that gives me the opportunity to show my collection.
The first post I want to dedicate to Charizard’s 25th anniversary.

I decided to start collecting this Charizard when I discovered that there were other Asian languages ​​for Pokemon cards.
This specific Charizard artwork for me and I bet for many other collectors represents great significance. I’m one of those collectors who started collecting towards the end of 2020.

In this photo you can see the 11 languages ​​available for this Charizard.
The empty space would be for the 25th Charizard Creatures deck. (card that I will probably never be able to afford) my dream would be to see this complete page with all 12 of the 25 Charizard in existence. Someone on this forum probably has the ability to do this. If you are that collector, please share it when the time comes! I’d like to see!

30 Likes

There is something very satisfying about seeing all the languages in one binder page :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Trio Sun and Moon Zard :fire: :fire: :fire:

9 Likes

If you can’t afford the Japanese ones, just find another way :blush:

Lucario V and Lucario Vstar Hr Tournament Promo Traditional Chinese Language

12 Likes

Lowkey thought you collect pianos judging from your profile picture. Nice binder collection though :relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

Beautiful collection, I’m planning on buying some Korean cards myself too!

2 Likes

Happy Halloween e4 members!

Today I want to show off these two chinese promo.

Gengar Vmax Alt Art and Inteleon Vmax Alt Art, both sealed.

These two cards are the reward for winning in the vattle of the “ Team Inteleon Vmax vs Team Gengar Vmax Competition” event.

10 Likes

All 11 Venusaur 25th Anniversary languages!

17 Likes

All 11 Blastoise 25th Anniversary languages!
I have now completed Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise 25th Anniversary in all languages! 2022 goal achieved!

17 Likes

All 11 Umbreon

25th Anniversary languages!

16 Likes

Awesome! Do you have a picture to show the difference with the Portuguese one? I heard that one has a different holo pattern. Or maybe it’s a different language that has a unique holo pattern.

All portoguese Celebrations: Classic Collection have this holo pattern

10 Likes

All 11 languages Shining Magikarp 25th Anniversary!

16 Likes

I think they are one of the best Indonesian cards! My first PSA ever return made me very satisfied!

8 Likes

This is a really cool collection to look through! Definitely a fun collecting goal to get every language/variant of these cards. The binder pages of the different languages is a great way to look at these!

4 Likes

Finally, complete PSA 10, 11 languages Charizard!

20 Likes

I’m not a fan of Charizard, but this is so neat! Which one is your favorite?

1 Like

Indonesian Vmax rainbow zard one of the best pick ups for it’s rarity, value, and art!

Impressive zard army, congrats! Holo border looks so better imho, still can’t explain why we occidental have to suffer the yellow border + pika logo

Portoguese! Unique holo foil pattern.
I will show soon Venusaur and Blastoise too! Unfortunately in the Blastoise one there is one PSA 9🥲

2 Likes