WTT: PSA 10 Charizard & 1st edition base blister

WTT: PSA Charizard and 1st ed. base blister with Charizard artwork + cash for sealed product. Looking for a base set green wing box but open to others as well

Values:

PSA 10 Charizard
1st Ed. Blister:

Wants:
GW Box: ~4k
Sealed products $??
Open to any deals-- just looking to switch up these two items in my collection :sunglasses:

Sorry but what is GW box?

2 Likes

Green wing

2 Likes

I have a guy with a case of fresh GW boxes, but he is a store owner and might not be interested in trades…if you can sell those and pull the cash together, I can help you make a deal. I haven’t worked out prices on those boxes with him yet, but cash deals for $4k-$4.5k would be realistic on his end. They are gorgeous boxes by the way. I will reach out to him and DM you if he is interested in any trade.

2 Likes

That is one gorgeous frame :heart_eyes:

May I ask where you got them?

1 Like

Thanks, I custom build them.

The frame is from Blick Art materials, I think it’s 12x16". The matte board is custom. Cut the center to size of the blister, and then do the same with a couple pieces of black foam core so it makes a shadow box.

1 Like

I knew it was too good for it to be convenient perfect for a pokemon blister pack :wink:

Thank you for your tips! I will use this as a guide if I plan on framing my blister pack too :blush:

Anytime. You can pick up the frame online, then go to any frame store and give them the measurements of the blister so they can cut the centered holes for you. ~$20 for the frame, and maybe another $30 to get the matte board, foam core+cutting services.

2 Likes

Much cheaper than I expected. Thanks once again :blush:

updated valuations

If Pokemonradars’s guy specifically only wanted cash instead of trades, I can take the charizard card off your hands to help fund it.
Best of luck

Sent you a pm.

1 Like

I feel that my trade valuations are very competitive to recent sales. If anyone has suggestions please let me know

Well you have :thinking: to other sealed products so not great for sellers

I sold my very mint first Ed charizard blister for $1800 outside of eBay if that helps your values

If you’re looking for a mint green wing box, I would expect closer to $4500 or $5000. Mint base boxes are basically at $4000 now

How is that Zard a 10 with that top edge

5 Likes

Well, someone sent it into PSA and they graded it a 10. That’s how.

When was this sale?

Few weeks ago

With that top edge, its not even 9 quality.

1 Like