WTT: Karen's Umbreon PSA 9

Hey all!

I’m looking to trade for a PSA 9 Karen’s Umbreon which I value at ~ $850.

Some things I have to trade (happy to look through what else I have as well):

• BGS 7.5 Crystal Lugia
  • PSA 9 1st edition Shining Noctowl
  • PSA 9 Pokemon Center Black Star Promo 40
  • PSA 9 1st Edition Neo Discovery Smeargle
  • PSA 8 1st Edition Dark Charizard 21/82
  • PSA 9 Yu-Gi-Oh! Jinzo Pharaoh’s Servant - 1st Edition
  • PSA 9 Yu-Gi-Oh! Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon FMR-001 Promo

Some of the things listed are either higher or lower value than what I value the Karen’s Umbreon, so I’m happy to look into adding cash or taking the card + cash depending!

Thanks for looking and hopefully we can make something happen!

Zach

I’m also on the hunt for this card/this grade. It annoys me that most eBay auctions for this card are BIN for $1000 or more. To me, it’s a beautiful card (to some, the best Umbreon art), but it is NOT rare/scarce and thus overvalued in terms of price. I think if you (we) wait for the right deal we can find one in the $750 range, perhaps a bit more if you’re looking to trade.

3 Likes

I certainly hope so! Trying to be patient, as I do agree that the card is not super rare. It’s a beautiful card and I hope to own it one day, but we’ll see! Best of luck in your search!

Did you see this? Old cert had something to do with it. Maybe prices softening… or did you buy this copy lol

3 Likes

I didn’t buy it, but I would have! Haha, guess I need to pay more attention! Either way, good to see prices coming down a bit.

Definitely an outlier. Karen’s Umbreon has been doing quite well recently.

Yes, that price is certainly lower than I would have expected but overall it seems that the card is fairly stable at least in a 9 so that’s encouraging. I’m still hoping someone will want to part with one in trade, but otherwise I’d be pretty comfortable if I could save up and buy one in the $850 range.

I know you’re looking to trade but someone’s selling one on Reddit for $850.

https://reddit.com/r/pkmntcgtrades/s/QmmzQQ9fBF

1 Like

Thanks for the lead! I might reach out just in case!

I could sell you one for just cash or possibly trade for the shining noctowl + cash if you’re still looking for one

2 Likes

I’ll PM you!

Card acquired! A mod can close this post. Thanks everyone for your help! I’m sure I’ll be back looking for more soon, haha.

3 Likes