WTT for 1st ed Charizard PSA 7-8

Hello everyone,

Looking to acquire a PSA 7 or 8 1st edition English Charizard
Values listed in parenthesis are what I believe is current market prices but they are definitely negotiable & subject to change.

WANT

• PSA 7 1st Edition Charizard (1800)

**-Or-**  

• PSA 8 1st Edition Charizard (3100)

What I have available to trade

• Unlimited Charizard PSA 10 (2000)
  • Daisuki Master Scroll PSA 9 (700)
  • Charizard Gold Star PSA 9 (750)
  • Other gold stars & crystals psa 9 (mudkip, torchic, gyarados/ celebi, crobat)
  • PayPal?

If you have one and are looking to trade/sell, hit me up! Very flexible on what I can offer.

Still looking :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi man i don’t think you will get any bites at $2750. It’s a fair offer though but I know of 2 recent sales that hit around 3000usd Mark i imagine people will want to hold on to them. I’d say you will have to offer 3000 or over to intise anyone. Just some friendly advice as I’ve noticed you have been trying to obtain this card for a while now. As I also was looking for this in an 8 A couple of months ago. I’m pritty sure you had a thread open the same time as me!! I payed 1800usd but I was lucky in the fact the price has gone through the roof now. When I brought mine I think the going price was around 1600 but I thought I’d offer 1800 just to make sure I got my hands on one as the price of these zard seem to change daily!! :blush: good luck anyway hope you manage to obtain this beautiful card!!!

A 6 for 975.00

Thanks for info. I have all of my prices a little lower than eBay sold listings due to the fees (includes my trade offer end too), but I’ll change it up to a more current value.

congrats on yours! Hopefully I can find one before prices get too out of my budget :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes