WTB: ☆UPDATED☆ PSA 10 -> Masaki Fan Club PLAY & Trophy Cards

Yeah that card for $3300 sold May 24th and our posts were May 20th. He was referring to a different one but we couldn’t find the sale for it

1 Like

Yeah was outbid by $10 in the last second :blush:

Dang! That’s though man!

For the 1st ed Vaporeon jungle holo psa 10, I know of 2 offers that were recently turned down. The first was $3,200 and then $3,500 offer was turned down by a different seller. Maybe you should try reaching out to people who have it on instagram for that card because you can never find it on ebay or other sites really. Ive been searching for one for more than a year and when I finally do find one, they wont sell it even for 3k+ offers. Its aggravating. And even more annoying to locate! Hope you find one!!

The difficulty in finding the card and the asking price are not exactly a coincidence.

I know of a person who paid $3k for one months ago.

The difficulty with the card is that it’s low pop to begin with (60-something) and it’s sought after by both complete Jungle collectors and Eevee collectors.

Interestingly, I think there may have also been one purchased on eBay for just a few hundred dollars a couple of months ago. One of those situations in which the card was snap bought in like 2 minutes because the person who listed the card didn’t know the value of what he was selling.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight gentlemen I will revise my offer price now and see what comes of it. $3k+ is totally doable. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry fellas I got that ericka from pwcc.

No worries buddy its a high pop card in the set :blush:

It is but I love the vintage sugimori artworks on the original 8 trainers :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Finally just made an Instagram for my collection, I’ll post a link when I’m done taking pictures here soon. How would I search for say a PSA 10 1st ed Holo Jungle Vaporeon?

Well I already know of someone on Instagram looking for that card and I’m sure there are a handful of others as well so that’s going to be a tough one. But for the most part, when I’m looking for a card I’ll post it on my story, reach out to some of my buddies on there asking them to let me know if they see one ufs. You can also make different highlights on the front of ur page which are basically tabs. So one highlight could be stuff you’re buying, another for selling, your favorite card, some other collectible, etc just so when someone goes to your page they can click that and see right away what you’re looking to buy or sell. You could also just put a few of the things ur buying in ur profile bio where ppl usually put their name, a little bit about them, links etc. There’s always a risk posting that you’re looking to buy a card because someone else who is buying that card may see your post and buy the card with less hesitation or at a higher price because they know there’s more competition for the card. Once you start following accounts you’ll get a feel for who sells what, who has good connections, is reliable and willing to help others and stuff like that. You can also search different hashtags like vaporeon or #1steditionjungle or something along those lines and see what turns up. Your best bet is using all the tools at ur disposal and searching on e4, ig, eBay and the occasional auction site.

1 Like

Alright sweet I liked my new IG below and adding new parts of my collection everyday. Will work on the hash tags :blush:

@uponeagleswings just an FYI, you can’t see your Instagram on the e4 mobile site. I pretty much only use the mobile site but if I switch to the desktop version of the site I can see it.

Oh really… Any idea why? All the pictures were taken and uploaded using the app

Sorry, I didn’t say that well lol. I can’t see the link to your ig on the e4 mobile site. Your Instagram itself is fine. I’ll be following you in a second :blush:

That’s funny, the psa 10 1st ed jungle holo kang and pinsir you have are my old ones. Small world haha

Ohh are they? I got them on eBay 2-3 weeks ago :grin:

1 Like

Newly updated!

Prices and Cards updated!

Are you interested in a BGS 9 Masaki Alakazam?