[WTB] UNGRADED NM/M Lugia/Mewtwo GB Promo Japanese (249/150)

Dear All,

It’s Pierre from France here. After looking out for a WOTC Promo 40 card “Pokemon Center”, PSA 1st Ed Gym Cards and a bunch more, I am on the path to my next researches !

Willing to buy UNGRADED copy or BGS 9 copy of the above mentioned cards. Looking for Lugia in priority :blush:
My budget is slightly bellow market value : 400$ lugia/300$ Mewtwo or 700 for both.

I’ll be pleased to find someone who will trust and entrust a long time collector who just wants to acquire a new card without wallat fatality. Obviously the cards will disappear of the market forever and ever. No flipper here.

Please don’t hesitate to swing by and discuss, would love to have propositions and offers ! :blush:

3 Likes

Hey there. I have a LP one I could sell for $90 + $10 shipping to France. I know you’re looking for M-NM, but just in case you might compromise on condition. It’s my last one and I sold the other 4 for the same price in the same condition, just as a reference.

What the hell? The ones from the NYC Pokemon Center opening? Since when are these so valuable? I was at that opening & the Nintendo World opening and have lots. (And the Pichu they gave out at Nintendo world, and I think another promo)

#40 and 41 are the two most expensive English Black Star promos.

Well I’ll be! Were they limited quantities? I was pretty young for the NYC opening but I have quite a few of each, and like a dozen of the Pichus so I don’t recall them being hard to get

Thanks @cinnaminhbun, what would you describe the condition of the card ? :blush:

@qwachansey yes they are pretty valuable as they were given out in a “limited” quantity even if I am sure it seemed a lot at the time !
Would you have one by anychance you would be willing to sell ?

I don’t have any non PSA stuff on me, I can check next time I’m at my dad’s house but might not be for awhile

@qwachansey, sure I am not in an hurry at all :blush:

Whenever you can just let me know, I am available here in DMs or as it suits you best. As long as the cards are in M condition (NM-M 9) its fine !

I took a look again. The card has a good front but the back is a bit beat up from lackluster storage. It’s not even close to NM - MT + (8-10) condition, so I’d say you should probably wait for @qwachansey’s! :blush:

@cinnaminhbun, oooh got it… That’s too bad :slightly_frowning_face:

Then yes I’ll wait on @qwachansey,'s cards or from someone else’s if they come by the topic !

Got an additional question, if I find my card and then want to create another Thread for other researches will I have to close this one ?

Hi Pierre,

Nope - you can just edit your original post whenever your buying/trading wants change, and amend the title of the thread to ‘my buying thread’ or something along those lines.

@pokehaul, thank you for the advice ! :blush:

I will do it asap once I find my Pokemon Center promo card ! I will be on the look out for French Booster packs, I say it now, maybe some people will read and contact me lol

Was home this weekend and they’re all in pretty bad condition :sob: the perils of having cards when you’re a kid

Oooohhh shoot :slightly_frowning_face:

You had several ? Not one in NM condition ? Damn haha !

If anybody else has anything please let me know, still didn’t found :sob:

Yeah :slightly_frowning_face: I was 6 or 7 at the opening but Chansey has always been my favorite Pokémon so I traded for more with my friends. But didn’t keep in sleeves apparently.

Hey all !

Bump for Rocket’s Mewtwo Ed1 PSA 9 or Mint ungraded copy :blush:

Dear All,

It’s Pierre from France here. After looking out for a WOTC Promo 40 card “Pokemon Center”, PSA 1st Ed Gym Cards and a bunch more, I am on the path to my next researches !

Willing to buy UNGRADED copy or BGS 9 copy of the above mentioned cards. Looking for Lugia in priority :blush:
My budget is slightly bellow market value : 400$ lugia/300$ Mewtwo or 700 for both.

I’ll be pleased to find someone who will trust and entrust a long time collector who just wants to acquire a new card without wallat fatality. Obviously the cards will disappear of the market forever and ever. No flipper here.

Please don’t hesitate to swing by and discuss, would love to have propositions and offers ! :blush: