WTB Skyridge Celebi PSA 10

Looking for PSA 10 Celebi from Skyridge

Offering 1.5k.

thanks!

1 Like

Lol wow 10s are so low… I just sold my 9 for 1025… Gap between 10s and 9s seems tiny in price compared to other crystal holos.

1 Like

Last 10 sold for 1500 for what it’s worth.

Willing to adjust price. Just want the card :grin:

1 Like

Not much supply atm. Lowest on eBay is cardhouse :confused: All the Instagram ones I saw got bought up as well. I think about 2-3 weeks ago people realized how undervalued the 10 was relative to the $800 price tag on the 9. And now they all gone lol. Beautiful card and I hope you get it for a reasonable price :blush:

2 Likes

Celebi is such a beautiful card. Feel like it’s hovered at the ~$1200 price point for almost two years.

Goodluck OP

1 Like

Hoping :grin:

Let me know if you want to make a deal on this one: www.ebay.com/itm/303572789554

this guy had a celebi up for $1600(said his highest offer was $1300 in another post) and I guess it has arita’s sig on the case lol

He posted 11 days ago but it was never taken down. Might be worth a message :grin:

1 Like

I was messaging ya this morning, via IG.

1 Like

Haha oh alright.

Oh man, I usually like sigs but that one is terrible LOL

Thanks for the find!

2 Likes

@jdalcour no problem! And yeah that sig is mehh but at least it’s on the case :laughing:

My friend in Australia bought that one! Helped him get the deal done.

2 Likes

@jdalcour Awe :confused: well I’m sure another one will pop up soon! And if I see one on reddit I’ll let you know again

@randox thanks for the heads up, glad that you were able to help a friend with a collection goal :blush:

2 Likes

Celebi found. Thank you E4 :grin:

4 Likes