WTB sealed product

Wanting to buy all etb hidden fates boxes prices very so much but between 140-160 depending on quantity

Also wanting to buy all rare sealed WOTC products mainly booster boxes and heavy packs and psa 10s. Wanting to buy bulk ap I can get somewhat of a deal I have anywhere from 1k to 50k depending on how much product there is/the deal

Mate Maybe try Facebook? Reddit?

Why not try a list? Im sure you will get more bites if you put a little work into the post :blush:

eg

Basebox-$x
Rocket box- $x
Booster packs $xx each kinda thing

1 Like

2nd thread?
You already got good advice on your other thread for the hidden fates ETBs. If you want WOTC stuff, be more specific about what you want and at what price, and update your original thread.

PM sent, but here’s a short list of what I have.
Heavy - Base set unlimited, 1st edition gym challenge, EX deoxys ( full art sets of each purchased from TCA gaming)
One 1st ed base set charizard artwork booster 20.94-20.95g
Three 1st ed base set packs (2 blastoise 1 venusaur) unweighed packs from PokeRev’s box break
Assorted WOTC booster pack art sets from 1st edition Team Rocket all the way up to skyridge, excluding aquapolis, expedition and legendary collection. some sets have sold but I had a full unweighed WOTC booster pack collection.

MAKE A LIST WITH PRICES OF WHAT YOU WANT!
WERE NOT HERE TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Read the Forum rules on WTB threads.

3 Likes

Also buying in “bulk” for wotc sealed product doesn’t mean you will get a price discount. This isn’t a sellers forum

Everything you want to buy should be listed at current market price at the minimum. Throw in a little extra %s for the “E4 none of us will sell below market” premium

6 Likes

Guys, give him a break, maybe he’s new np, just tell him to edit the post with specific prices that is all :blush:

Be gentle, he’ll easily adjust after you being gentle with your requests :blush:

2 Likes