WTB PSA-10 Ancient Mews (Corrected I, ©2019, and US)

Go to the bottom for the TL;DR.

Last night (3 o’clock at night where I live at least) a (corrected) Japanese Ancient Mew I PSA-10 sold through a PWCC auction for 687.78 USD, which I unfortunately lost because I was sleeping. I did end up winning the Japanese Nintedo error version in PSA-10 for much lower than I was expecting though, which I’m quite happy with as consolation. Since I also have the Japanese Ancient Mew II in PSA-10 incoming, I would like to make this thread to buy the missing three PSA-10 Ancient Mew versions to own the full set of five.

According to the PSA pop report, the corrected version I has a POP of 208 PSA-10 copies, so there certainly are a few out there. A.f.a.i.k. this PSA-10 (corrected) Ancient Mew I which sold last night was the highest sold price thus far. I’m willing to roughly match the price-point of this sale: 685 USD.

I’m also still looking for the US version in PSA-10 as well as the newly released ©2019 version. I’m willing to pay about 80 USD each for these two. (I do see a US version on eBay for 73 US, but it has 25 USD shipping towards me + additional import on arrival. I have PM-ed a friend here on the forum who lives in the US just yet to buy it if the shipping costs are low enough, so maybe I only need the corrected I and ©2019 versions.)

All three of these prices are including tracked shipping to The Netherlands (Europe).

Although I assume that the people who have these cards in their possession know the differences of the five versions, I’m extremely briefly gonna explain the differences for those who don’t know and are interested (or in case the PSA label is incorrect as verification):

Japanese Nintedo error version I:
With a speckled, fresco shimmer holofoil pattern.

Japanese corrected version I:

Japanese version II:

With a shinier, dazzling holofoil pattern (similar as the US version below).

US version:
With a shinier, dazzling holofoil pattern.

Japanese ©2019 version:

Much more detailed info can be found in this article.

TL;DR WTB:

• PSA-10 Japanese Ancient Mew (corrected) version I: 685 USD
  • PSA-10 Japanese Ancient Mew ©2019 version: 80 USD
  • PSA-10 Ancient Mew US version: 80 USD
    (prices including tracked shipping to The Netherlands)

EDIT: Got them all incoming! :grin: Thread could be closed.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Just sent 6 to be graded

1 Like

@quuador ,

I have a couple dozen US versions, maybe more, but none of which are graded unfortunately. They are, however, in great shape and I would cut you a deal if you wanted to buy them ungraded. PM me if interested.

*** to give you an idea…

![](<a href=)"20190801-184738"

Thanks, but I don’t really want to send them in myself this time and prefer to buy them already as PSA-10. Thanks for the offer, though.

The ©2019 version? Or the regular US version? Anyway, if you get any 10s and at that time I haven’t already bought them elsewhere, let me know. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

why is that mew so pricey? i thought the “nintedo” error mew is the most pricey one, any more info on the corrected version?

The corrected version was shorter printed than the error version. That, and because people preferred the error version for collecting purposes, the PSA-10 POP of the Corrected version I is 208 and the Nintedo error PSA-10 POP is almost doubled at 379. (PS: The PSA-10 POP of the version II is at 1586 and US version at 979, since those were printed a lot longer.)

So mainly because the corrected version I was printed a lot shorter than the Nintedo error. The prices were usually about equal in the past I think, since the Nintedo error was more popular by collectors. But the PSA-10s of the corrected I are a lot harder to find (unfortunately).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like