I’m currently collecting Porygons :blush:

I am currently looking for the following:

· English - Base Set 1st Ed (Thin Stamp) 39/102 - $200

· Chinese- Tag All Stars (AC1a) (non-Holo) 116/153 - $20
· Chinese- Double Burst (AS5a) (non-Holo), 136/184 - $20

· Thai - Double Burst (AS5a) (non-Holo) 136/184 - $20

Apart from the above cards, this is the realtime updated list I am looking for:

SPOILER: Click to show

I am also looking to buy cards with Porygon in the artwork!

So if you find any, please dont hesitate messaging me, or writing here.
I’ll pay reasonably for the cards - I am happy to discuss the prices :wink:

Also, I live in Denmark, so it’d have to be a requirement that you can ship the cards to here :blush:

Best Regards

Are you only looking for English Porygon, English & Japanese, or every language?

Greetz,
Quuador

Ah, thanks for pointing that out, all languages ^^’

One more question: only Porygon, or also Porygon2 and Porygon-Z?

Greetz,
Quuador

Currently just Porygon - not Porygon2 or Porygon-Z ^^’

1 Like

Updated thread with specific cards :blush:

Check your pm…

1 Like

Increased prices - specifically for the Korean cards :blush:
Also added in some German cards I want to find.
If anyone knows someone that might have the Korean cards, please don’t hesitate with shooting me a pm :wink:

Don’t suppose you need a Fan Club Porygon?

No, already got that one sorted :wink: Thanks though :blush:

Added some French, Portuguese and Spanish cards to the list - updated a few prices, and STILL on the lookout for the Korean Base Set cards :wink:

I have a Japanese holographic CD-Promo Porygon that I may be able to sell if needed! Message me if so.

Appreciate it, but currently just looking for the list I have in the 1st post :blush:
Thanks, though! If you should find any of the ones listed, please don’t hesitate to contact me :wink:

i have a base set grey stamp 1st ed psa 10 porygon if interested shoot me a pm. thanks

1 Like

Sent you a PM :wink:

Substantially increased prices for the cards, also checked off quite a few on my list :blush:

base set grey stamp 1st ed psa 10 still for sale if you ever change your mind, just shoot me a pm :wink:

Revamped the listing to be more legible after purchasing a few of the cards I needed and increased the prices quite a bit again ^^
Still looking for some of the more elusive cards, if you have any inclination on where I might find some of them, please don’t hesitate contacting me :wink:

Added real time updated cards I am looking for :blush:
The basic English cards are the ones I’ll be looking for last, as they are the easiest to aquire - if you have any of the other cards, or know of someone that does (or might have them), please contact me!

Thoughts on this OC boy?