Manny's Porygon Buylist

Making progress on the PSA 10 english Porygon registry set, currently at 38% completion.

Biggest hurdle has been some unlimited variants and modern commons/reverse foils as those are not submitted regularly.

Here’s the cards I need and the prices I’m offering for a PSA 10 copy. For raw, I can offer 2x NM price for a clean copy with 10 potential.

Card PSA 10 Price PSA 10 Pop as of 12/12/2022
Team Rocket Unlimited $50 5
Gym Challenge Unlimited $50 15
Aquapolis 103a - Reverse Foil $200 8
Aquapolis 103b $50 14
Fire Red Leaf Green $50 5
Unseen Forces $50 2
Delta Species $50 2
Great Encounters $50 0
Great Encounters - Reverse Foil $75 0
Triumphant $50 0
Triumphant - Reverse Foil $75 0
Plasma Blast $50 0
Plasma Blast - Reverse Foil $50 0
Ancient Origins $40 0
Ancient Origins - Reverse Foil $75 0
Evolutions $40 10
Burning Shadows $40 7
Burning Shadows - Reverse Foil $75 0
Unbroken Bonds #154 $40 3
Unbroken Bonds #154 - Reverse Foil $75 1
Unbroken Bonds #155 - Reverse Foil $75 0
Chilling Reign $40 0
Chilling Reign - Reverse Foil $75 0
Lost Origin - Reverse Foil $75 0
5 Likes

Those are all really nice artworks! I unfortunately cannot help you getting them - but would love to hear what you are completing by getting these! :blush:

1 Like

Long term a registry set of all the English porygon artworks, short term just trying to find my favorite artworks in the highest grade possible. I’ve checked out your buy thread + collection goals and hope to see it in its completion one day!

2 Likes

bump with a good porygon ebay listing

i.imgur.com/Tyg7MNG.png

3 Likes

As a fellow Porygon appreciator I wish you luck on completing your quest, OP.

2 Likes

Bring
Up
My
updated title + wants. looking for an unlimited base set PSA 10 porygon now too! Highest pop count on my list so hoping someone here has one

I recently started collecting porygons. Always thought it was under-appreciated, and has some really fun artwork for a very static creature design… cuz it can barely move… Anyway. Best of luck.

1 Like

BUMP!

Was lucky enough to acquire one of the scarcest PSA 10 items for the Porygon registry - the 3 blister pack HGSS promo!

11 Likes

So you’re the one who won that from PWCC, eh? I was watching it like my cat watches me when I’m eating ice cream…

Congrats! Absolutely stunning illustration.

2 Likes

Even in the lush world of Porygon illustrations, this stands out as one of the truly special ones.

4 Likes

Fan Club Porygon?

Not I! I actually got this from “pachiscollectibles” on eBay. I just furiously slammed buy it now as soon as I saw it .

1 Like

I got mine already! Focusing on English prints at the moment.

1 Like

Almost a year since my last post but have been steadily acquiring new pieces since. With the PSA tcg bulk special i’ve submitted a bunch of common/reverse foil porygons that no one grades in hopes of getting a 10 on some so fingers crossed.

I’m currently obsessed with finishing a topps chrome porygon set - just missing the rarest variant (Tekno).

Also noticed a german dark porygon2 with a holo shift recently got listed - not really something I collect but as a porygon head I found it neat Pokemon 2002 GERMAN Dark Porygon 2 Neo Unlimited Holo 8/105 Holo Shift CGC 8 | eBay

2 Likes

UPDATE

Finished the Topps Chrome set! The sparkle and tekno are midgrade but their 10 pops are 2 and 1 respectively, and all 3 owners politely declined my advances.

Shifting my focus to a longer term registry goal which means submitting 5 cent commons in hopes BobTheGrader69 decides to grant me a 10. Behold, the only Porygon gem from a recent submission:

Updated main post with a buy list for the remaining 10s I need. Appreciate any help!

1 Like