WTB mint raw or PSA 10 JPN Neo 2 Scyther - 30 USD or 120 USD

Hey all,
looking to buy up to three raw copies with realistic chances to grade as PSA 10s for my Japanese Masago set.
Offering $30 USD each.

Alternatively, I’d also buy a PSA 10 graded copy for $120 USD.

I’m located in Europe, so an EU seller would be preferable but not mandatory.

Thanks!

5 Likes

A man after my own heart.

4 Likes

Someone get this man a Scyther

4 Likes

Bump. C’mon guys, $15 usd is really not that bad for a card that usually goes for $3.

3 Likes

Bump. Upped my offer to 20 usd each.

2 Likes

Bump!

Still looking. I know there are some “NM” ones on ebay, but it’s clear that none of them has PSA 10 potential.
I’m offering almost twice the amount that English 1st Edition ones go for. Please help me out guys.

1 Like

If you were looking for 10 quality, then why not just offer to buy PSA 10 copies?

3 Likes

Because I’m not necessarily looking to pay the premium associated with graded cards for a pretty run-of-the-mill Japanese uncommon card that should still have plenty of mint copies flying around somewhere. But at this point after not getting any bites for so long, I think you’re actually right.

I’ll just put up an offer for 70 usd for that card in PSA 10. Please take no offense if you have that card and think it’s worth way more. This is just what I’m comfortable paying for it.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Please message me so that i remember to check tonight!

2 Likes

Bump. Upped both raw and graded offers by ~25%.

1 Like

Bumbumbump

Happy to bump. There’s one on ebay but it’s pretty clear the guy is asking a wild price.

Thank you, I’m aware of that one. But yeah, their price is ludicrous and there isn’t a option to send an offer. It’s been up on ebay for a good 6 months now.

Meh

www.ebay.com/itm/Scyther-46-75-1st-Edition-Pokemon-Neo-Discovery-Decent-Meh-Its-Alright-/254943732793?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Meh, if it only was Japanese and mint instead of English and meh :wink:
Thank you for the bump nontheless :blush:

3 Likes

Bump. Upped my prices again. Don’t think I can go much higher at his point. It’s already pretty ridiculous.

1 Like

raw: www.ebay.com/itm/363364587223?hash=item549a3796d7

psa 10: www.ebay.com/itm/333831166649?hash=item4db9e35ab9:g:RPQAAOSw-rVf3vjd

2 Likes

Thank you, but I’be seen these listings already. The PSA 10 is way over what I’m comfortable to pay for this card and the raw one looks very rough.

I just ordered 9 raw ‘NM’ copies from T&T, maybe there is a good copy among them. I don’t have high hopes, though.

2 Likes

1 Like