WTB: Lenticular Deoxys

Hi all! Looking to buy the Lenticular Deoxys promo card either graded or ungraded.

Ungraded: 50-100 (depends on condition)
PSA 9: $175
PSA 8: $75

Feel free to PM me or respond on here.

Good luck finding one! I have a couple of decks I’ve considered busting open to grade one. What would you value a 10 at? Last I checked there was only the one…

That I am not sure. I would say $300+, but at that price I would try buying a sealed deck which pop up on Mercari here and there for the $40-70 price range and try grading one myself.

What do you value one of you decks as and would you consider selling one?

I have one but it’s definitely not in a condition that would be worth of grading. I got it on a mixed Japanese card lot once. Let me know if you have interest in it, I’d let it go cheap as it’s not in great shape. I can send you photos if you want

I’m hoping to try and grade one myself. I value the deck at around ~$100, but since I only have two I’ll have to think about whether to keep one sealed and grade one… or just keep them both sealed. If I decide to let one go, I’ll let you know first and foremost. Good luck!

I would def be able to give. Bit more premium of a price too, but I’ll keep my eyes out myself on eBay/yahoo/Mercari. Thank you though, I appreciate it!

And I think I’ll keep my eye out for a better condition one

Would be really interested to see a picture of this! not in the market for one i’m just not having much luck trying to google it.

1 Like

Tried to take a few pics, but it’s kind of hard to get a good shot.

Scanned an image of one of my decks, and the first opened Deoxys I could find, but it’s in pretty bad shape.
Had to use my phone camera to capture the angles, so sorry about pic quality, too.

Deck: [details=“SPOILER: Click to show”]

[/details]

Scanned Image: [details=“SPOILER: Click to show”]

[/details]

Angle 1: [details=“SPOILER: Click to show”]

[/details]

Angle 2: [details=“SPOILER: Click to show”]

[/details]

Angle 3: [details=“SPOILER: Click to show”]

[/details]

imgur.com/a/WnZi27E

A picture doesn’t really cut it as the card is lenticular, so I’ll link up a video instead.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasJSd_m5OE

1 Like

What is your value on the box? And it’s hard to tell in the photo, but is there peel on the bottom right of the sealed card?