WTB: Japanese unlimited L1, L2, L3 for my master set

I’m 60% of the way to my complete Japanese unlimited HGSS master set which includes the lottery promos, L1 starters, L2, L3 and the two constructed starter decks.

Located in US. Willing to buy from anywhere in USD. Would prefer cheaper, worse condition but may be willing to go higher for some.

Since this requires prices but there are no comps offering $15 and up depending on card and condition.

L1: CYNDAQUIL Non-Holo. Offer $125.

L2:
Darkness Energy Non-Holo
Tyranitar Prime

L2 Reverse Holos
Oddish
Gloom
Bellossom
Magcargo
Lanturn
Lanturn Prime
Rotom
Espeon
Unown
Onix
Gligar
Gliscor
Umbreon
Tyranitar Prime
Houndoom

wtb threads require prices

Updated with general price offer since there are very few, if any, comps.

1 Like

Just putting this here, last public sale of Umbreon was a few months ago and was a little over 1k on Mercari and the listing lasted a matter of minutes.
The other 3 sales in the past year were private and were not cheap. I won’t comment further.

For most of the others I think with time you will find most of them for cheap. Keep checking Mercari twice a day and they randomly pop up. Mostly in a lot listing where there is no mention of the card number.

1 Like

Yeah, I know I’m not getting the Umbreon or Espeon for $15 but I’ve been finding most of the reverse holos for around $15 even from people who know the rarity of these cards.