WTB Japanese Crystal Ho-Oh

Hey y’all,

I’m looking for a Japanese Crystal Ho-Oh from Split Earth in decent condition (fairly clean front, no major whitening, definitely no heavy creases. Some light indents are tolerable if the rest is fairly clean).
I don’t really care if it’s graded or not, it’s going to live its future life in my Kusajima binder anyway.

My absolute price limit is €800 Euro (~$850 USD) after shipping and potential import fees to the EU, so a European seller would be preferred, although not mandatory.

I know I can’t be super picky with my budget, but I think it should be enough to get a nice binder copy.

Lastly, the unlimited version would be my preference, but I’ll take what I can get tbh :slight_smile:

[Note: I know there’s one on cardmarket, but I’ve had a little dispute with the seller previously so that’s no option, sadly.)

Cheers,

muk

7 Likes

Bump

i assume that the ones on ebay ( ex-japan) are not good enough? as i see a couple of them under you’re bid.

just a heads up!

Thanks for your message. I see those listings on ebay, but as you correctly assumed, most of them don’t quite fit my condition needs. Another important note is that by ordering from Japan, I’d probably have to pay around 25-30% tax and custom fees for it to get to me in the EU.
If there’s any possibility, I’d prefer to put this money in a higher quality card instead of taxes.

I still have hope that there’s a perfect copy for my needs somewhere within the EU, it just hasn’t showed up yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Can get closed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes