WTB: Japanese Base Charizard's Near Mint/Mint+

Hello, So I am new to the forums and I’m looking to buy ungraded Japanese Base Charizard’s for the price of $250-$300 USD starting in the beginning February, 2024. I will be looking for at least 9+ copies of the authentic card, but don’t worry, not all at once. I plan to pay attention to my messages and threads as I grow with the community and I’ll be sure to buy 1 of these cards per month starting at that start date(2/2024) for a year. I prefer to use Paypal Goods and Services or eBay if possible. I would like both sides of the parties to feel and be protected in case of any mishaps. I doubt there will be any, but you never know. Proof that you have a card with a valid timestamp + video of the card or very unique picture I will accept as proof you are the card holder and we can do business from there. I am looking for good centering, little to no whitening, no scratches, etc, as at the end of collecting all of the Charizard’s I will have them all graded. Feel free to message or leave a reply below, thanks!

I don’t think you’ll find gradable copies (NM+) at your offering price, especially here :skull_and_crossbones:

If I were you, I would bid on PSA 8 copies on eBay instead. They seem to go just above $300 and it’ll save you the hassle/cost of grading.

This website is very useful for seeing rough prices for graded cards:
https://tcgfish.com/product?id=d8b21513f50fd295d6f31fa1d9f563b5&cardNumber=9e484078-2cd7-4b97-ac00-aced7c137c76

Either way, having 9 of them is quite the goal! Good luck!

I’m pretty sure the dude is just flipping and trying to get PSA 9s/10s by buying near-perfect copies

2 Likes

Yea, ain’t no one selling mint, or NM+ for raw these days