WTB Gardevoir EX Sandstorm & EX Power Keepers

Looking to ultimately buy 9 ENG 9 JP of each Gardevoir, will add completed pages at the bottom. HP-NM (No Creases)
Gardevoir Ex - Sandstorm ENG, JP 1st & Unlimited

**RAW PRICES USING PSA GRADING STANDARD FOR CONDITION REFRENCE PRICES

ENG & JP 1st
POOR-VG $10.00******EX $17.50
NM+ $35.00

UNLIMTED JP
POOR-VG $6.00
EX $12.00
NM+ $24.00

Gardevoir - EX Power Keepers

ENG & JP 1st
EX $5.00
NM+ $10.00

UNLIMTED JP
EX $3.00
NM+ $6.00****

Completed Pages

Gardevoir - EX Ruby & Sapphire 7/109 Illus. Ken Sugimori

vr

odds

Just an FYI, but Troll and Toad buys these for $33.75 a piece, and they were paying $40 last week (but I buylisted 4 of them so now the price is lower lol). So you’re probably going to have a tough time finding NM ones for $25. Only mentioning this for your own benefit – I wish you the best of luck: it’s a beautiful card.

5 Likes

I’ve bought 3 NM copies in the past month and one recently as this week for $30 max including shipping. NM to me is PSA 7+ condition for comparison as I know everyone uses different standards. If I have to raise my price point I will but not in a rush and I’m also pretty frugal as I try to stay within my budget.(doesn’t normally work)

Thank you for the reply, I guess we will see and in a week ill give it a bump and price edit :stuck_out_tongue:

vr

odds

Understandable, just figured I’d give you the heads up. Troll and Toad accepts PSA 7 quality at full price. So you did well at $30 per card. People on this forum are generally pretty savvy and aren’t likely to sell cards at lower than buylist prices in my experience. But I do wish you the best of luck, and I hope you’re able to acquire some more copies of it.

1 Like

@zorloth , Yeah I decided to edit the post per reading this, appreciate the heads up. Figure making it a tad more specific & raise the prices a smidge might help me slowly complete this binder project.

vr

odds

1 Like