WTB ex Series Serial Code Variations

Hi e4,

I am approaching the end of my journey in completing master sets of the original ex series. One of the final pieces is acquiring the serial code variations for the cards. For those unaware, in several sets in the ex block, the common and uncommon cards came with different serial numbers printed at the bottom (uncommons had 2 variations, commons had 3). I am looking to purchase complete sets of the commons (all 3 variations) and uncommons (all 2 variations) in correspondence with this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-UdZUOk_i1h7bcI1YeG3BzK_HFegG-uoh4Ylnqv3K2w/pubhtml#

Here are my offers, prices in USD for the sets that have multiple serial numbers for the commons, uncommons and energy if applicable. LP condition or better is desired, they just need to look good in my binders. English only please.

Ruby and Sapphire: $200
Sandstorm: $200
Dragon: $200
Hidden Legends: $150
Team Rocket Returns: $250
Deoxys: $200
Fire Red Leaf Green: $200
Emerald: $125
Unseen Forces: $125
Delta Species: $125

Hopefully these prices correspond fairly with the amount of work to put these sets together as the cards individually should not be overly expensive. Any help is appreciated, thank you! Also, if you see anything that may be missing don’t hesitate to reach out

1 Like

Bump, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. The prices are just to follow rules, willing to pay more if someone has a big chunk of this. Help me achieve my crazy dreams.

5 Likes

It’s been 6 more months so I’ll give this a bump. I’m trying to catch them all, please spare me from ordering singles trying to get all the variations. Prices are negotiable, cheers!

I will put it on my “to look at” list. I know I should have many of them but it takes time.

2 Likes