WTB EX Dragon Frontiers stuff and other things :)

Updated want list with the upcoming Gardevoir ex δ, no price listed at the moment since I don’t know what the market will do. I am looking for it in every language so in particular if you have access to the more obscure languages feel free to message me!

Also a big chunk of German cards is on it’s way to me, that set might be completed soon (sheet not updated yet)

these + the korean one are still high on my want list :blush:

1 Like

Updated the ita/ger/fre sheet and also if you have acces to or know someone who has to the Brazilian Pokemon market, feel free to contact me! Still haven’t come across a Portuguese Gardevoir ex from Celebrations

bump

bump

Bump
Only missing the Indonesian Gardevoir ex now! And Worlds cards are complete now too! :blush:

bump

Saw a Japanese shop advertise a Tyranitar deck! Only in person sales though, but if someone wants to make a quick flip… :wink:

bump
German set is done :blush:

Finished with Celebrations/25th Anniv. Was fun to collect more internationally beyond the usual Europe/Japan/US

1 Like

Got my 2nd unlimited Ttar deck, now having one sealed and one for the binder :blush:

1 Like

Bump, updated some stuff

I have some sealed dragon frontier booster packs if you are interested!

Hey! I’m all good on the packs front right now! But thanks for reaching out! :slight_smile:

In other news, I found the EX Dragon Frontiers sealed binder/portfolio (3x3) on ebay 1 hour before the auction ended and it finally arrived :star_struck:

I am also still looking for any evidence of an unlimited Japanese booster box!