WTB EX Dragon Frontiers stuff and other things :)

Do you still need one of the Dragon Frontiers Deck Boxes?

1 Like

@dragonfrontiers, the pop deck boxes? Yes I am still looking for one

bump, still looking for unlimited sealed japanese stuff.
And the deck boxes too

bump still same wants

jp package arriving soon :blush:

Bump :blush:

Happy 14th birthday to the English EX Dragon Frontiers!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Not sure if you saw this already but found this scrolling through ebay: www.ebay.com/itm/EXTREMELY-RARE-POKEMON-DRAGON-FRONTIERS-DECK-BOX-AMAZING-CONDITION/184446180993?hash=item2af1d95e81:g:44AAAOSwqJJfXknK

Its double your offer, but maybe you can work out a deal with them.

1 Like

Currently they donā€™t offer shipping to Belgium (which is probs why it didnt pop up in my quick ebay searches) but Iā€™ve contacted them to talk :blush:
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @zaishen, there is a dragon frontiers box for auction right now, starting bid is $1000

1 Like

I never knew that JP pack art existed before discovering it in this thread. Now itā€™s one more thing I need to add to my Lati@s collectionā€¦

I saw one sold just a couple weeks ago; were you by chance the one who picked it up?

1 Like

Could you link me? Canā€™t find it right now

Possibly! Got mine from pkonno, he has sold 3 so far (?) And has another one up now: page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/516058003
1st edition though, no unlimited :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hereā€™s the auction for the box. Also thanks for the heads-up! Is there a general consensus on the best way to buy from yahoo? Iā€™ve seen various threads discussing it but still not sure what the best way to go about it is with all the options out there.

1 Like

Thank you! Another US only item :/, messaged them anyway.
Iā€™ve used both zenmarket and buyee, zenmarket works with loading your account with money and buyee works with pp etc.
Both have fees but are up to preference :blush:

1 Like

@zaishen, here you are, I subscribed to the search term a few months ago in case one came up. If they donā€™t ship to Europe I can middleman for you if youā€™d like
www.ebay.com/itm/124431541989?ul_noapp=true

1 Like

Good luck on these. That Dragon Frontiers deckbox is a grail, for sure. A few years ago, there was a thread about it in Virbank and some no-name idiot commented something along the lines of ā€œwow i had no idea these were worth so much, i have four of them.ā€

Pretty sure he was immediately challenged to post a photo, responded with the classic ā€œI have no obligation to prove myself to you,ā€ and was resoundingly mocked until he blocked a bunch of people or left the group. Somebody (Mike Newman IIRC) commented something along the lines of ā€œwow, I had no idea the Gutenberg Bible was so rare, I have four of them in my basement.ā€ Whole discussion was a goldmine.

1 Like

Bought a box! pending delivery :blush:

2 Likes

Time to finish the non English sets!

2 Unlimited Japanese booster packs on their way to me! :blush:

1 Like

bompity

still buying :blush:))