WTB: English Gold star rayquaza

The hunt continues… Prices updated again
PSA 5: 1400
PSA 4: 1,300
PSA 3: 1100
PSA 2: 900
Or raw in similar condition for similar prices.

Also don’t care about which grading company as it will be cracked from case.

5 Likes

Still looking

bump

bump

ebay.us/lC97Bw

1 Like

Please observe my price > “1150” vs that listings price > “2999”
A bit off I’d say

1 Like

bump

I have a psa 1. would you be interested?

Pics of what it looks like?

Ya and the listing says they are accepting offers.

No need to get snippy m8

3 Likes

My reply was perfectly fine light banter to his reply given people with listings generally dont want an offer 1/3 of their listed price plus I’ve already seen and daily search ebay for any ideal candidates. I’ve seen that listing and every single other on ebay. This thread is for rays harder to find than that.

bump

1075$ shipped

Unfortunately the main damage I’m trying to avoid is scuffing that exposes the holofoil underneath as it really ruins the cards appeal for me. Not interested in that card but I appreciate the offer.

If you’re not looking for this type of damage, you may consider buying a PSA 6. PSA 2 - 5 are notoriously poor when it comes to scuffing, surface clouding, severe whitening and creases, etc.

1 Like

Creasing and whitening im fine with. Its just the scratches that expose the foil underneath. There are plenty of psa 1-4 that don’t have that type of damage. Just trying to find the right one for the right price.

Prices updated

Finally got the card. I appreciate everyone who responded and tried to help! Mods can close this thread.

6 Likes

Congratulations, @wooltchi!

3 Likes