WTB damaged GS, psa 10 skyridge Golem

Updated as of 3/5/19!

Want:
-Looking to buy very heavily played and damaged gold stars. Looking for mudkip, treecko, torchic, Umbreon and Espeon

-psa 10 skyridge crystal golem - $295

-psa 10 base unlimited Charizard - $1200

Have:
Random graded cards like pretend skull Pikachu, Japanese promo Charizard, some expedition cards as well

Thanks for looking

3 Likes

messaged you. I got a PSA 10 Blastoise for you!

2 Likes

bumped with a new updated list. thank you

The “Impostor Oak” you listed is what number?

1 Like

I have some lesser gold stars I graded for kicks recently. If you have interest in any let me know I’d listen to offers on any of them since they are either duplicates for me or below the grade I collect.

VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 2006 Pokemon EX Dragon Frontiers 100 Charizard-Holo Gold Star Card
NEAR MINT 7 2006 Pokemon EX Dragon Frontiers 101 Mew-Holo Gold Star Card
NEAR MINT 7 2006 Pokemon EX Holon Phantoms 102 Gyarados-Holo Gold Star Card
POOR 1 2006 Pokemon EX Holon Phantoms 104 Pikachu-Holo Gold Star Card
MINT 9 2005 Pokemon EX Unseen Forces 114 Raikou-Holo Gold Star Card
NEAR MINT 7 2006 Pokemon EX Crystal Guardians 99 Alakazam-Holo Gold Star Card
NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2007 Pokemon EX Power Keepers 100 Flareon-Holo Gold Star Card

Hey Gary, 73/102 from 1st Ed base set. Thank you for your response.

Hey thank you so much for your response. Please message me, I’m a buyer on the Pikachu.

bumped with some new WTB, thanks all

bumped with a few new things. thanks guys

Quick bump. Thanks guys

I had a guy offer me a damaged pikachu gold star for $75 free shipping. I can shoot him a message if you’re interested? His cat got ahold of it sadly. But other than bite Mark’s in the bottom left and top left it doesn’t look bad. Better than some I’ve seen where people folded them and put them in their pockets as kids.

Hey Chop thank you, already have the Pikachu! Going to update to be more specific :blush:

1 Like