WTB Call of Legends PSA 10 / Ungraded 10-worthy

Call of Legends is my favorite set and have the obscure collecting goal of having the complete set in PSA 10. Looking for the following cards in PSA 10 (not filled in = need) or ungraded 10-worthy.
I’ve been buying up tons over the past year and a half so have nailed down the prices I can get them for reliably on ebay.
Ungraded 10-worthy cards - $3.50 each reverse / $5 for holos.PSA 10 cards - Holos $25-$40 depending on card. Normal - $17, Reverse $22Not really looking to buy the missing SL at the moment. Happy to have the set in PSA 9 + until I’m near set completion.

1 Like

I think you said it in that last sentence, if you don’t know if the price you put it is fair, it probably is not.

As you described, it is not economical to open $15+ packs for mint RH, then $1-2 for 10 candidates definitely is not enough to pay other people…

What you are collecting is pretty cool, but if you want any English Gem mint cards, you have to pay a premium.

I’m essentially offering the prices I see on ebay, but the market is so porous on the reverse. I mean this lot sold this week for well under what I’m offering to pay…

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Call-Of-Legends-X26-Cards-Reverse-Holo-Lot-Pack-Fresh-Mint-Gem-Mint-/272986379283?

I appreciate the fact you’re going for a whole PSA graded set. Need some more appreciation for cards that aren’t the standard chase cards. I think it will look great when it’s completed :open_mouth:

I’ve got most of the holos now in PSA 10 and 3 of the SL in PSA 10 (the rest 9). It’s just a matter of grading what I’ve been hoarding and I should have 70% of the holos/reverse/SL in PSA 10. Then its just a matter of biting the bullet on grading the bulk…

Seems like it’s going to be a very expensive set in 10, since the complete SL set just sold for $7500. Add another $75-100 for each of the 22 holos and you get the idea…

What people want to pay, what people want to sell for and what someone outside the glass house wants to advise is subjective to each individual. What I think is silly is that person outside cant just walk by without their opinion being voiced…ebay or websites are merely a guide or reference to help any party.

I thought I had some pack pulled CoL reverses somewhere but cant find them, if I do and they could be a candidate I will pm you.

2 Likes

Do you have a list of reverse holos you’re looking for?

I need mint copies of…
1-8, 11-21, 24-30, 32-35, 37, 39, 41-44, 46-50, 52, 54-57, 59-60, 62-65, 68-72, 74, 76-77, 79, 81-83, 86.

I have most of these but probably wont get 10s :slightly_frowning_face:

So I have 1, 3, 6, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 27, 30, 32, 33, 37, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 48, 49, 50, 52, 54, 56, 62, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 76, 79, 81, 82, and 83. I’m going to have to check out how “10 worthy” they are though.

they don’t need to be 100% 10s, but at least 50/50. Centering issues definitely never pass as 10s on, and nor does scratching fresh from packs. So basically minor corner nicks are the flaws Ive been able to gets 10s on.

You will be pretty fortunate to get gem mint ungraded RH COL cards for $1-2 in my opinion, there is a difference between Nm/mint on ebay, and Gem Mint 10 quality.

Hopefully you can pick up the cards you need from here, I’m just thinking that a higher offer will bring out better psa 10 candidates, as it is likely you will receive a decent amount of mint 9 cards buying ungraded mint for lower prices.

So I looked through my RH and the ones I am willing to part with have some scratches on the holo. Sorry.

No worries. The hunt always continues,

Updated prices and Needs after some recent aquisitions

Bump with updated list of needs.

Heya buddy Ive got a completed Reverse set mostly in mint condition :blush:

Id be interested in buying copies that are 10 worthy that I still need or trading my 9 worthy copies+ cash for them if you want to maintain set integrity.

I Just want to sell Dont need Any trades buddy

I’ll PM you.

Bumping after a long time.