WTB Base Shadlowess Charizard PSA 7 or 8

I’m looking for a base shadowless charizard (not 1st ed) to start my collection. I’ve been watching current eBay listings and previously sold cards.

I’m offering 4.5k for psa8

I’d also be interested in a very strong psa 7 for 3.5k.

Shadowless set of 3 starters at psa 8 sold for 7k yesterday. I assume the blastoise and venasaur could make up a bit more than 2k of that. Then there was a psa8 zard that went for 5.5k. Before that they seemed to be around 3.5k… so basically all over the place.

I want to pay someone fair market price… its just hard to say what that is and don’t want to use the one 5.5k as the “fair market value”. Prices are negotiable. This is just my best attempt.

And if it matters to anyone at all I’m really looking to collect these things, not flip them. In case it makes someone more willing to part with a spare card from their collection.

I should also mention I’m in Canada. Please PM me with offers if you have any :blush:

5 Likes

Would this guy work? Not mine, but could put you in touch

100% get some closer images of the back. BGS7 is not equivalent to PSA7

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-base-set-1999-Cards-Tags-holo-rare-promo-psa-Charizard-booster-Pack/254304534721?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D225074%26meid%3D3ce87c845c4544a997d849c107feaffd%26pid%3D100678%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D254304534721%26itm%3D254304534721%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2380057%26brand%3DWizards+of+the+Coast&_trksid=p2380057.c100678.m3607&_trkparms=pageci%3A52b7a8d4-0beb-11eb-80c2-6e50adcdc0b1%7Cparentrq%3A18d00e4f1750ad33e463f52affea84c3%7Ciid%3A1

this guys ad is interesting though.

2 Likes

Currently looking at psa 7 or 8 but will message you separately for more info on this.

Tartrate is 100% correct. Keep in mind BGS 7 is not the same as PSA 7.

Did you see this listing? Perhaps you can get it for a good deal OBO! I don’t know if its considered a “strong 7” or not, wish I bought myself one a few months back man I can’t believe how crazy base zards have gone up, my best bet imo for me is to find one locally n get it graded myself. I hope you can find a good deal out there! Best wishes :blush:

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-7-CHARIZARD-1999-Pokemon-Base-SHADOWLESS-4-102-Holo-Rare-NR-MINT/224189430009?_trkparms=aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20200520130048%26meid%3D78e2c6c4024b4eb89d90ef86c92d08af%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D12%26mehot%3Dpf%26sd%3D203135791056%26itm%3D224189430009%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2047675%26algv%3DSimplAMLv5PairwiseWebWithDarwoV3BBEV2b&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

2 Likes