WTB 3rd Print Fossil Singles

Hey guys, Merry Christmas! Hope everyones having happy holidays and such. Just needed help on finishing a particularly difficult set. I only need three nonholo rares to finish off the 3rd Print Fossil set. These are the corresponding price ranges I am willing to pay and negotiate with:

Moltres: $150-$250 ungraded

Hypno: $100-$200 ungraded

Lapras: $100-$200 ungraded

I am basing these prices off of what I have paid previously for the other rares and in relation to their standard counterpart’s market value. I am definitely willing to negotiate and would obviously appreciate any help I can get. I’m located in New Mexico and can do international. Thank you all, again!

I didn’t know there was a 3rd print, or even a 2nd print run. What’s the difference?

2 Likes

I’m assuming OP is referring to the 1999-2000 Copyright (Australian) Fossil Set. If So, 1st Ed. = 1st Print, Unlimited = 2nd Print, 1999-2000 = 3rd Print.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong but it should be 4th print. 1st Ed = 1st Print, Unlimited = 2nd Print Shadowless = 3rd print, 1999-2000 = 4th print.

Fossil Shadowless? :joy::joy::joy:

there’s no shadowless fossil cards :blush:

3 Likes

We’re talking Fossil Set (1st Ed. / Unl. / 1999-2000) not Base Set.

2 Likes

My bad, thanks for the clarification. @acebren @oldskoolpokemon,

1 Like

So does anyone have some of these singles :cry: haha

1 Like

I just got a huge lot in the mail.yesterday that I’ve been sorting through and theres surprisingly a ton of 4th print base and 3rd print jungle and fossil. I’ll let you know if I come across those that you’re looking for!

Wow, that’s crazy. Let me know if you find any non holo rares from 3rd print fossil, especially moltres! DM me

1 Like

Yeah I’m stoked. Only gave $200 for this 5k+ lot and already came across a 4th print hitmonchan and several 99-00 commons/uncommons

1 Like

99-00 from Fossil, as well?

Yep, I sorted them by set and didnt even think to check for 99-00 until I noticed a few. I’ll dm you.

1 Like