WTB: 2004 and 2007 Tropical Wind Staff/Placement PSA 8/9

WTB thread:

• include price and currency (all buy threads require a price)
  • add the wtb tag

Want to buy 2004 Tropical wind staff or placement graded PSA 8 for 4.500USD or PSA 9 for 9.000USD

Want to buy 2007 Tropical wind staff or placement graded PSA 8 for 2.300USD or PSA 9 for 3.250USD

Happy to discuss offers.

3 Likes

I have a PSA 9 you can have for 15k.

9k feels low when the CGC 10 did 20k.

4 Likes

There was a PSA9 T16 yesterday on PWCC for 9.9k but different time zones unfortunately. Let me shoot you a message

1 Like

Why do you offer less money for the 2007 ones?

2004 is the hardest to find. 2007 pops up occasionally and goes for less. You can look up the two recent Probstein auctions 07 PSA7 T16 for 2.2k and PSA8 QF for 2.8k USD

Staff cards are given out about the same those 2 years and are a total different thing as placement cards.
Each staff member got one for each day “helping” not only the judges but also people helping at side events. (some judges got more of them in later years)

Placement cards
2004 you only got one. There is no top 32 placement card that year.
It makes sense a placement card of 2004 is way more expensive, but for the staff I don’t get it.

1 Like

I think it’s also because more collectors want staff cards making them harder to find even if the placement cards have less given. Sourcing these cards is usually easy within staff but it’s more of matter around what their number is