WotC era coins -Your help for checklist PLEASE!-

Want to try and iron out my fluctuating checklist for the Wizards era released TCG coins.I am begging, that if you have any of the following coins either in your collection or in a brown paper bag in a box that you take the time to help me. You dont need to be a hardcore coin connoisseur, even if you have 1 coin! Most coin collectors are hidden in dark basements for some reason. Creditable information is super hard to come by. So please i drop to my knees again, if you could take a few moments to help it is SUPER appreciated!!!
There are quite a few variants of WotC coast coins, mainly CHANSEY, VILEPLUME & AERODACTYL but we also have EEVEE, PIKACHU, MEOWTH, STARMIE & ALAKAZAM.
With the later, they seem to only have 2 variants. If you have these and can just take a quick look, appreciated.EEVEE SMALL SILVER STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©1999
EEVEE SMALL SILVER MIRROR WIZARDS#2 ©1999
PIKACHU SMALL YELLOW STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©2000
PIKACHU SMALL YELLOW COSMOS WIZARDS#2 ©2000
MEOWTH SMALL SILVER COSMOS WIZARDS#2 ©2000
MEOWTH SMALL SILVER STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©2000
STARMIE SMALL BLUE COSMOS WIZARDS#2 ©2000
STARMIE SMALL BLUE STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©2000
ALAKAZAM SMALL PURPLE COSMOS WIZARDS#2 ©2000

With the former I have collated the following: (These are what I am mainly interested in)
CHANSEY SMALL SILVER STARLIGHT WIZARDS#1 BLACK CIRCLE AROUND FRONT. ©1999 BLUE TEXT
CHANSEY SMALL SILVER STARLIGHT WIZARDS#1 ©1999 BLUE TEXT / ZAP! THEME DECK
CHANSEY SMALL SILVER STARLIGHT WIZARDS#1 ©1999 BLACK TEXT
CHANSEY SMALL SILVER MIRROR WIZARDS#2 ©1999
CHANSEY SMALL SILVER STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©1999
CHANSEY SMALL SILVER STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©2000
VILEPLUME SMALL GREEN CONFETTI WIZARDS#2 ©1999
VILEPLUME SMALL GREEN STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©1999
VILEPLUME SMALL GREEN COSMOS WIZARDS#2 ©1999 ?
VILEPLUME SMALL GREEN STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©2000
VILEPLUME SMALL GREEN COSMOS WIZARDS#2 ©2000
AERODACTYL SMALL LIGHT-BROWN STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©1999
AERODACTYL SMALL LIGHT-BROWN MIRROR WIZARDS#2 ©1999
AERODACTYL SMALL DARK-BROWN MIRROR WIZARDS#2 ©1999
AERODACTYL SMALL DARK-BROWN STARLIGHT WIZARDS#2 ©2000
AERODACTYL SMALL LIGHT-BROWN COSMOS ?

I think I have all the CHANSEYsVILEPLUME may have a COSMOS version with a 1999 WIZARDS #2 backing :thinking: This might also mean that there is a 2000 CONFETTI version which I do not have listed. (My research is from scouring the web many many times and consistently looking at ebay auctions. If I have seen images or found talk of any they are listed. If its only a myth on my mind, thats where they stay for the moment)
AERODACTYL have the color variant which could make any combination possible i suppose. If you dont have a light and dark version side by side they are hard to determine, but other indicators such as if it has a COSMOS pattern would be a great determining factor, or STARLIGHT DARK BROWN is only in a 2000 variant for example.
Please post your images or questions or send me a pm. Thanks for your help :blush:
Edit: images for your referenceBACKS:WIZARDS #1 (Blue text)WIZARDS #1 (Black text)WIZARDS #2 1999
dfdsfdsWIZARDS #2 2000FRONTS:
MIRRORSTARLIGHTCONFETTICOSMOS

I am sorry this comment does not help you, but you’ve really shed some light for me on how hardcore coin collecting can be.

Best of luck

3 Likes

Sorry but i only have 4 wotc coins
Hope that helps

ibb.co/iBvt7T
ibb.co/gtsUgo

1 Like

@zubat Pokemon English Coin Checklist v2.0 if you want all the information I have collated
@dean Thank you! I do have all of those listed :blush:

I will have another look later, i thought i also had a small pink chansey

That would be a japanese coin which I do not do, but if it happens to have a backing like I pictured please do post!

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153068168428
Sold all mine for 30 bucks 2 weeks ago

imgur.com/gallery/7gEFYoX
Got these laying around as well

@collectortyler Thanks for posting. Yes I did see your ebay post but I couldnt verify them against my checklist because you didnt post any pics of the backs! :stuck_out_tongue:Also the same with the second pic you posted, I cant verify any specifics if they arent in the same position or flipped in the same pattern to the fronts.C’mon all, with all the WotC posts in these forums there has to be plenty of people that have coins around. I know they are secondary to cards but… :rofl:

If its ok (cant see its against the rules) i’ll bump this a few times to try and get some help. After that will crawl back into my box!

Anyone else willing to help?

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153106985799
Took better pics but here’s what I have in orders

Thanks again, I do have all of those catalogued :blush: