Why are so many people so insufferable with centering

Is everyone a raw hunter to flip or are they just super super picky? I swear everytime I have attempted to sell a card online on social media (ebay was fine) people were super annoying about videos and made remarks of “shit centering”, etc which made me want to never sell as this is why I’m mainly a buyer now. Anyone else have similar experiences?

1 Like

Some of us love the centering to be as bad as it can get aswell.

3 Likes

@stagecoach was this you?

Cheers!

4 Likes

Are you selling modern cards? That’s the biggest barrier to a PSA 10 in modern grading because typically surface, corners, and edges are OK. Increased scrutiny of centering is a big characteristic of the modern grading scene.

6 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever experienced this. But here’s my advice. Go back to selling. Do what you want and care way less what other people think ha. If they are that abhorrent - block

4 Likes

“Anyone else have similar experiences?”

You literally are returning a card you bought from me on ebay because you disagree with the grade. Change insufferable on centering to surface and that’s you

26 Likes

yea true

yeah, I mean tbh I don’t rly have much to sell rn anyways just annoying af

This thread took a 180

15 Likes

Can you say triples ebay so I can block him

It’s easy to find. I said my part

Here we go. Get ready. Hang on tight.

2 Likes

I opened a return request because there is a surface dent that also has a noticeable line on the front side. I bought the card expecting it to be NM but I get an MP card instead.

What grade is it?

You can’t return a graded card on eBay because you disagree with PSA’s grade. That is something that you have to follow-up with at PSA.

:roll_eyes:

19 Likes

There are millions like me!!

1 Like

We’re you hoping to regrade it?

nah, just wanted a 9 to collect since I plan on getting Cynthia’s Feelings. But I don’t rly want a damaged copy

Take that up with PSA, not the seller. What is the point of a 3rd party grading company if the buyer and seller can’t agree on the sale?

Also, for a binder collector, I like centering to be halfway decent. Doesn’t have to be 50/50, but don’t want 65/35