23 Likes

I was a red version bulba kid.

1 Like

Those are awesome!

1 Like

Preach

1 Like

Double preach.

Funny enough, from all of my pack-opening days, I only received 1 Charizard (Japanese Blaine’s) and 1 Blastoise (Dark Blastoise). But from every early era set that Venusaur appeared in, I opened one from a pack. Bulba was my favorite starter from the 3 (I also loved him in the anime). To this day, he’s still my favorite Pokemon from the original trio.

1 Like

@garyis2000 hates them

5 Likes

Likewise! So you can probably imagine my crushing disappointment when I played through Yellow last year & discovered there’s no Missingo on Cinnabar Islands… :slightly_frowning_face:

Gary only hates Hilary, and maybe that E4 member he called Hilary.

(Correct me if I’m wrong Gary) - OC’s he doesn’t understand, like I don’t understand Trophy/Prize cards, but coming around to their values it seems… which works out great for me. Last thing I need in this difficult hunt is a competing Gary offer I can’t beat. :laughing:

Cullers was being facetious of course;)
Venusaur is, and always has been, my favorite. Good job on the OC’s:)

4 Likes

Thanks man - Two of the Venus graded OC the first time. The xxx1065 was the beginning of an unexpectedly emotional wild ride I can’t get off of now, and prefer not talking about anymore… (helpmeplz)

I’d have never guessed the Charizard King’s favorite 'mon is Venusaur - quite a pleasantly unexpected twist! So… If ya got an OC Unl Z laying around your legendary stash, I got an OC Venu for ya anytime :wink: (plzmakeitstop)

1 Like

@mrbug,

If I had one I’d just give it to you:)

1 Like

@garyis2000 ,

Thank you Gary, I appreciate the sentiment!

I too would give ya one if I could… Sadly, I have 3 & the math just doesn’t seem to add up…(?)

3 Likes

Always wanted to see your Venusaur line’s collecton since you mentioned that.

Out of the original final starter lines, Venusaur is the most original design and fun to use in game.
It’s likely based from Biollante added and unsurprisingly from Sugimori, it’s complexity makes it the least favourite pokémon to draw.
Plus, Rafflesia’s are beautiful and you probably own some. :wink:

3 Likes

green thicc boi

2 Likes

Venusaur family is the best family. Love the big toad/flower boi

1 Like