1 Like

Then I will nominate @smokemon :smiley:
1779_2

5 Likes

And nominate @khairis :smiley:
26313_2

7 Likes

I nominate @JoshB

I am not entirely sure on the lore on this one but I think this is a E4 secret Santa picture which was converted to a card? Cracks me up!

Cheers!

9 Likes

@admiral , so hot

13 Likes

@fourthstartcg

3 Likes

Oh man…it’s from the Secret Santa 2020 picture thread, I think PokeNastic was the Artiste who brought it to life, full pic below :joy:

Nominating @milhouse, a man who knows what he wants.

6 Likes

I nominate @needszeebs What can I say? I love Godzilla

2 Likes

Im going to nominate coop again, but this time for his discord picture.

7 Likes

What’s ur fav movie and era :speak_no_evil:

I also nominate @jonbo. Really like the style and colors. It always POPS among many others. Did you create it yourself?
jonbo

8 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t, a friend of mine made it for my birthday one year.

1 Like

Fish

I used to sparkle :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The Heisei era is my favorite. I like how all of the movies flow together and how Godzilla is consistently treated as an antagonist where the humans have to deal with Godzilla plus whatever monster shows up. Godzilla vs King Ghidorah is my favorite movie for sure. It has my favorite movie poster which is also hanging up in my room.

2 Likes

Thank you, friend!

I’m going to nominate @crios711 for just having a picture of Shroomish.
555_2

The simple beauty of the shroomish is put on display here, nothing more is needed, but nothing less is offered. A true tribute to a most perfect pokemon specimen.

3 Likes

I hope that one day you will sparkle again.

4 Likes

I’m like Edward Cullen without the sun

3 Likes

I absolutely agree, the Heisei era is awesome! I actually just watched King Ghidorah recently lol it’s one of my favs as well. i quite enjoy millennium era as well, it’s less consistent, but has very high highs imo! Godzilla 2000 is one of the first Godzilla films I ever saw, love it. and obviously, GMK slaps. as for Showa, Terror of Mechagodzilla is probably my fav

1 Like

Meowth_animated_long

@pfm, you awesome devil! You did NOT!?
:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes