Who has the best avatar on E4? pt 2

Here are the top contenders from the previous thread. Please vote for the best! You can choose up to 2

image image image

image image

3 Likes

If Coop doesnt win we are staging an insurrection

@SeasidePokemon deserves to win. So festive!

1 Like

If I win i’ll release the full photo of lil coop

6 Likes

Thanks! I already feel like a winner just to be nominated, all these avatars are great I honestly don’t know who will win it!

1 Like

For those of you who don’t know the origin behind my profile picture, here’s a little fyi! :slight_smile:

A few years ago PokemonRadar and I bought a couple of 1st Edition Base Set booster packs. Two of them were heavy, so we thought it would be fun to open them live and record it. As fate would have it, we ended up pulling a Charizard and a Vensaur. At one point we realized he pulled a Charizard out of a Venusaur pack and I pulled a Venusaur out of a Charizard pack. The two of us just started laughing over the crazy coincidence, as well as how crazy the pulls were.

A few years ago I took a screen shot of me laughing to make into a profile picture. I then recently reached out to an artist on IG and had they redraw the image for the profile pic you see now! :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to that very video:

10 Likes

Damn if i had known my hopes are dashed i woulda voted coop and shizzle, can my vote b changed plz

Shizzle’s is an absolute classic and iconic avatar. A staple of E4 and a testament to his passion of Gyarados, which is what it’s all about in the end.

But the Halloween Pikachu is too cute.

2 Likes

You can change your vote I think; or at least remove it. Not sure if you can recast after

Thx, good luck coop, take home the cup

1 Like

Coop’s is an absolute classic and iconic avatar. A staple of E4 and a testament to his passion of revisiting his inner child while collecting, which is what it’s all about in the end.

3 Likes

I will bump this one more time for any final votes

1 Like

Thank you to @fourthstartcg and the 10 people that voted for me. I love you.

3 Likes

It was a close race but @Coop13 takes the title for #1 e4 avatar as voted by the people

coop

Your token will arrive in the mail shortly :bunnytoken:

10 Likes

we demand

4 Likes

and congrats

2 Likes

I demand a speech

Wow, truly what an honor to be named the face of the elite fourum.

It took me 40 minutes of searching through my parent’s facebook to dig this up. I believe it was taken around 1995 at a restaurant called “Frankie’s” in Chesapeake, Virginia. It was our family’s favorite restaurant because they had a game room with TV’s and video games like SNES. The kids would all go hang out in the game room and my parents got to have some time alone (rare with 4 kids).

Also fun fact, my father in this photo is about the same age I am now.

Also here is a bonus lil coop mean muggin it at my Aunt’s wedding

suit coop

26 Likes

Well fought @Coop13 may your profile picture forever be young :trophy:

3 Likes

What exactly is the story behind @shizzlemetimbers avatar? I’ve always loved it and been intrigued by it! :fire::fire::fire:

Loved hearing the stories from others like @swolepoke

1 Like