Which Japanese Sets are rarer in unlimited

Hey just a question, I cant seem to find the answer to. Does anyone have a list where the Japanese unlimited is more rarer then or equivalent to the 1st edition counterpart. I know some sets like: E1,some PCG,Legend ones are, but would like to know all of the sets where unlimited werent printed/distributed out as much to the 1st edition counterparts.

cheers

there was a thread about this that documented all of the “fake 1st editions” and actual 1st edition for Japanese sets but i cannot seem to find it D:… anyone else?

1 Like

This one: 1st Edition Timeline: Let’s Iron It Out? It does contain the “Sets where Unlimited is rarer than 1st Edition” list.

The rarest unlimited edition Japanese set is hands down the L1, and L2 and L3 are UED are very rare as well. I’ve never even seen a picture of the UED L1 Pikachu, let alone had the opportunity to buy one.

The World Championship packs and Skyridge set are also rarer in UED compared to 1st.

Although the opposite is true of other languages, in Japanese sets, UED is almost always rarer than 1st (except for Theme Decks, for which 1st edition is usually rarer).
I’ve made a similar post in this thread.
Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

thats the one i meant, thanks!

you mvp :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for info, wow didnt know unlimited is almost always rarer than 1st ed, in japanese (thought it was only several sets) "Although the opposite is true of other languages, in Japanese sets, UED is almost always rarer than 1st "

There exist a couple of e1 base expansion cards in unlimited as well, and we’re still not at all sure of the origins of these cards. All we know is they are rare as heck. Probably equally as rare as L1/L2/L3, if not rarer.
There’s a thread discussing the origins of these cards as well: www.elitefourum.com/t/japanese-unlimited-e-series-1-cards-base-expansion-pack/16426/1

1 Like