Where's Gary Been?

Rusty and I both had babies coming and mine has come first…one month premature but 7 lbs and healthy. She was born on my oldest sons birthday. She’s also the first female born into our family since my aunt was born in 1916 so you can imagine the frenzy going on with my relatives;)

Anyway, this has taken up a lot of our time but I’ve tried to keep up here:)

6 Likes

Congrats!

congratz!!!

congratz :blush:

reminds me of this :stuck_out_tongue:

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/25/family-has-first-baby-girl-100-years_n_5882040.html

6 Likes

Wow…how cool is that, to have a frame of reference:) Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Congratulations on the addition! I hope all is well with you and yours and you’ve been able to partake in the great joy thoroughly.

Congratulations Gary. I wish you and your family all the best.

Congratulations on the healthy baby girl!!! :blush: I have missed your presence on the site, come back soon, we need your spicy humour :wink:

All the best,

Wicked happy to hear that! Congrats your your newborn daughter! :grin:

Big Congratz to Gary here.

I just wanted to add that he helped me out with a sale in the last 2 months when it was an incredibly tough time for him. I asked him to be patient, but he put a difficult lot of cards together for me. His a top bloke who always seems to work hard. He breaks his back for us, and it goes to show why his one of the best around. Good on him. Thanks personally.

All the best to your daughter mate. Also to Rusty if he is around.

1 Like

Congrats I bet your family wasnt expecting a girl after all this time so must have been a nice suprise.

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!

I’m sure she made quite the entrance, being the first girl in so long! ^^
Cherish every moment with her!

Nice work. Impressive work for a man of your…experience :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mind me asking how old the mother/your wife is?

Thanks brother. Loved working with you:)

Lol…
I have her by 20 years;)

1 Like

Congratulations!!

I doff my hat to you.

congratulations on that! Oh, and on the baby as well of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on the new addition to your family. :blush:

May she grow up as knowledgeable on cards as her father (if that is even possible).