Where to get Champion's Path ETBs?

I have heard that ETBs are selling now for around $50 USD. I am not seeing any that low. Cheapest I am seeing is $65 on ebay. Anyone have any suggestions where to get for $50?

I haven’t seen any for 50 since preorders. Potomac doesn’t even have them for 65, so I would go with ebay with a best offer option if available.

I picked one up off of the pokemoncenter.com last week. Perhaps they’re still in stock

just wait it out as more are being reprinted at the end of Dec

I’m sitting on 11 or so.

are you selling them for $50 a piece?

I’ve recently recieved what I believe to be my last bit of them so I assume others have as well. As usual retail restocks will continue for quite some time though.

This set has been called the worst set of 2020 and all I hear how bad it is but if I could get another 500 from my distributor I would love to as regardless of how the set was this product specifically was a no brainer with that promo.

2 Likes

Our store got our reprint in earlier this week.

1 Like

Makes sense. Didn’t understand how anyone would be able to sell them on places like ebay for $50 as scott was describing. Sounds like it would be an instant loss by doing so. Would you be better off selling the packs loose at this point since the Charizard in it is like ~$20?

Don’t buy Champion’s Path. It’s one of the worst sets in all of Pokemon history.

2 Likes

I live in the UK and have heard/been told end of December around the 24th for the reprint. I may be wrong or it may have changed but thats what I was told a while back. It is a 3 zard set, but it sells and that’s all that matters XD

Simple really. Just unloading product, tbh. Also those with business licenses obviously get it cheaper than that and they can work with 55$ shipped and still make it worth their time.

Not sure if the zard promo will really hold at $20. It seems to be more in line with $10 after shipping and fees are over.

I can sit on em, like I initially intended. NBD. If I can offload em, I will and dump it into Bitcoin, if not, I’ll just hold.

1 Like

Don’t waste your money buying CP. Horrible set and overprinted into the ground. Hundreds of Charizards already graded and likely to soar into the thousands upon thousands once PSA clears their backlog. Try grabbing shining fates instead or hidden fates.

1 Like

What others have said, absolute waste of money for Champions Path.

1 Like

He didn’t ask if he should get the set, he wanted to know where to get them at $50.

5 Likes

Walmart still has them from time to time for $49.98. I reckon they’re around the same price at targets too.

$53.05 w/ FS here:

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DN23BSM?pf_rd_r=WTA3RCYM4ZTGT97S1JQK&pf_rd_p=9d9090dd-8b99-4ac3-b4a9-90a1db2ef53b

1 Like

I’m not sure your suggestion of buying shining fates or hidden fates helps with your “hundreds of charizards already graded” point.

FWIW - the box is only $60 shipped on TCGPlayer. That seems fair considering the value of the promo.

I’ve a Champions Path ETB. I didn’t realize it was horrible set until AFTER I bought it. Do I open it, sell it, or stash it with the rest of my sealed product? Curious what others’ thoughts or suggestions are.

Where’s the guy who said people will buy these at $150 all day everyday?