When did that happen?

Its pretty rare i take notice of the price of cards I already have but today i saw noble victories N listed at insane amounts with some actually being sold for over $50, when did that happen and why that card???

I sold one of those over a year ago for that price, i think its used in the trading card game?

Wow, i always saw it as a stock standard 10-15$ card

It was recently reprinted making it legal to use in standard play again, so the original full art print skyrocketed. I watched the prices double overnight on the last card I needed for my full art supporter collection… it was a sad day. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

bummer… is the reprint crazy hard to pull or is it just people wanting to show off by having and using the older print?

The reprint is just a standard trainer with new art, so for the people that want to bling out their deck they’d want the old full art print. It was probably one of the craziest things I’ve seen in my time collecting so far. Not only did prices double; the availability of the card became nonexistent for at least a week or two before listings started coming back up again.

unbelieveable…

It’s being sold for up to $90AU as of late.

SR Ultra Balls from Plasma Freeze are hitting 200 each.

Da fuk

1 Like

Don’t you have a psa 10 copy? Would you consider cracking it open if the prices went higher?

I do, that auction hitting 350 AU is mighty tempting yeesh.

Usually I’d be weary of a reprint but there is one available now and it doesnt seem to be hindering the price.

Yeah ultra ball is an often printed trainer that I sell playsets of (4 of the card) for 2.49 or so free shipping from XY Flashfire. I sell Trainer N for the same price from Breakpoint. So people literally have the option of about 75 cents each or less shipped to their door and they choose to spend $50+ on trainer N and $200+ on SR ultra ball just to bling out their decks. Crazy. You can easily have a deck that has 2-4 of each so you could be talking $1000+ in some decks that could otherwise be built for $200-$300 just because BLING.

**Just a note for anyone with older bulk cards from ex firered leafgreen and other sets that may have valuable cards like reverse holo vs seekers. I sold my reverse holo FRLG vs seeker for like $25. I expect roaring skies vs seeker to similarly increase like ultra ball did, though maybe not quite drastically it should shoot up a fair bit over the next year. Even some of the HGSS reverse holo energies do well at $5-$8 each. Some surprising cards that collectors really don’t care too much about can be worth some decent $$$ to tcg players.

1 Like

In this same vein, older Energies, especially Holo Energies from the ex era can fetch 5 or even 10 dollars each at times. I have made the comment before but Generations Reverse Holo Energies in a few years time will be $$$

1 Like

your hilariums man.

This is exactly what I was talking about. Speak of them damn devil…

www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Ball-122-Secret-X4-Shaymin-Ex-Full-Art-106-108-X3-N-Full-Art-101-101-X3-/122027970134?hash=item1c696f0e56:g:aiYAAOSw3YNXcLOg

Quite a deal at $1000 as well as retail on these would be about $1300 if trying to build it with the pieces ordered as singles. Crazy stuff. Also yes, I just quoted myself.

Man, when I played competitively back when this was a relatively new card, a guy sold me a playset for $60 for gas money back home. And I was being generous taking the offer.

Cards these days are ca$h monay.

Except mine. I happen to own every exception to the rule.

2 Likes

Holy crap, they were going for $80-100 just last year…

1 Like

Its just unbelievable. I only noticed the N as i got one in some UR bulk lot about a year back and thought i might get rid of it. I might actually have one of those vs seekers lying around too.

Anything else i should be flipping? I know we collectors can be a bit crazy but players are just as bad!!!