What's your most recent purchase? (Part 2)

Been very heavy on ex era holos & reverses recently!

15 Likes

Who would have guessed that the guy named Maractus is buying more Maractus cards

15 Likes

12 Likes

Cute slab i got. I like the drawing and the scenery on the back shown in the file.

21 Likes

Couldn’t pass this up

16 Likes

First time in a long time. Haven’t been to a card show since May or posted here since around then. Got to cross quite a few cards off my needs list today

Was a much needed step back from the hobby, but glad to be back even if I’m taking it a bit less seriously these days

14 Likes

Happened to stumble across a listing on eBay this morning for a Ex Emerald Rev. Foil Torchic and negotiated a good deal with the seller.

I think the condition is very good for a 20+ year old card, especially the foil surface.

Total PSA/CGC population 233/86 — might grade it, haven’t decided yet.

10 Likes

20 Likes

Whoa, i’ve never seen this card. Adding to the list for sure. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Very nice condition there. And ya gotta love that unique Emerald Rev holo pattern.
:grin: Great find!

2 Likes

Is that a Deoxys way up in the sky…? :winking_face_with_tongue:

Naw, It’s a GREAT card! I’d forgotten about this one, but great exclusive promo!

2 Likes

Japan mail day! I found some Pokefuta merch featuring shiny Pokemon. The shiny Lapras Pokefuta is one of the coolest finds I’ve come across so far. Also, a couple DPPt shinies of course lol.

The posters ended up being much bigger than I anticipated. I only took out the Gyarados so far so I can show you all.



8 Likes