What's your favorite deck box design?

Decided to up my game today and start storing my excess cards in nicer deck boxes / cases than plastic 2012era foldable prerelease boxes or ikea storage containers. What’s your favorite deck box with Pokémon on it? Anyone have a cool deck box / case collection?

I ordered a bunch today and will post pics when they arrive! Here’s my favorite old deck boxes from I played competitive:

11 Likes

Those are pretty great, older boxes have some cool art on them. I’m a big fan of deck boxes as well, especially hefty leather ones. Here are a couple of my more favorites:

Super funky colorful style on this one! The Umbreon one is pretty cool as well, not as flashy but features one of my favorites.

6 Likes

Those look terrific! The black one with etched Pokémon is actually one of the ones I ordered today. I was a little carried away and got 10 of my favorites :stuck_out_tongue: I love the Umbreon as well.

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for gold. Haven’t constructed a deck in years but if I ever did i’d carry it in this lol. Using a stock image cuz I don’t even wanna open the box from the one I have lol.
Gold Pikachu Billiken Leather Deck Box

6 Likes

Single deck box: Misty @ Hanada City Gym

Double deck box: World Championships 2016 San Francisco

5 Likes

That looks terrific. And hey you don’t have to put an actual competitive deck in them. I’m planning to store duplicate holos etc that I don’t want in a binder but also look ugly in the Prerelease foldable kits.

1 Like

4 Likes

Ordered a drying cabinet as well today and made a meme about my current purchases :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

5 Likes

@milhouse, beautiful!!!, any information about release?

New acquisitions!! :grin:

5 Likes

New acquisitions!

7 Likes

I still use the classic venusaur one from the base set days

1 Like