what's wrong with this ninetales

People like rarity for its own sake. People like items that make their collections more distinctive. And in this case the error is attached to a beautiful card.

I think there’s also something charming about the error because it shows how haphazard the production at WOTC was in the early days of Pokémon.

Like I said I don’t seek out errors myself but I absolutely get why people do.

mhkay, probably. still, not my collection type aswell.

I usually sell all the error cards I come across when buying lots
But the no damage ninetales is an error card I would probably just keep in my collection

OLDER
RARER
MINTY-ER
VALUABLE-R

New T-shirt design.

CANT PUT A PRICE ON RARITY. THE SUPPLY FOR THIS CARD DOES NOT MEET THE DEMAND. THEREFORE IT WILL GO FOR WHATEVER THE OLDER, RARER, MINTYER, COLLECTOR WILL PAY. MAKING IT MORE VALUABLER. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bunch of mistakes this time. These two are also funny. Or maybe I did not realize I could read Japanese?

www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Pokemon-Japanese-Gym-Holo-Brocks-Ninetales-38-PSA-9-MINT-PWCC/143584847479?hash=item216e52e677:g:87YAAOSw17lenHvY

www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Pokemon-Japanese-Gym-Holo-Lt-Surges-Magneton-82-PSA-9-MINT-PWCC/143584847684?hash=item216e52e744:g:0k4AAOSwN8JenHvp

1 Like

well i don’t own any holobleeds myself, i’d just rather buy a holobleed than an error card. but yeah, everyone likes something else, and that’s a good thing, otherwise 99% of us couldn’t afford the cards we want because everyone wants the same ones.