What do you love/hate about the Pokemon collecting scene?

Love: The money

Hate: The money

4 Likes

Love/hate people complaining about third party services/products when all they should do is stop using said service and or stop buying counterfeit cards… Always a good laugh when reading the posts though :blush:

1 Like

What’up people
I left pokemon Last year and sold all cards so I’m not concerned by this post, but I will tell u guys what I loved and hated during this period of time when I was involved

I loved the way to make money on it, buy cheap cards and sold them to slaves few months after with an huge profit , it was business and I like it so much, screw slaves is the best feelings I got on pokemon
I loved when I was looking to a card during hours and hours and hours and finally find it, it was like an csi investigation ( I’m talking about real cards so slaves aren’t concern )

• I hated slaves and I hate them today, go on ig and saw people who was talking about 1k cards or 500usd cards etc…like they talking about gold or stones . u guys have to split pokemon on too, slaves with slaves and elites with elites

• I hated slaves when they come to me " Hi Piloul, how much cost ur illustrator, ur birds, ur master keys, ur 1st ed chari etc…etc… and when u look their Ig Profil they got 1usd cards …( why these son on bitches comes and waste my time, stay away from me, ur poverty Is a disease so don’t approch me fucking shit, go talk with ur birds friends .
    Eagles dont fly with Pigeons that’s all, it’s a fact.

• I hated to see people who come to me… Wahou Piloul ur collection in insane, how do u buy this … I stole them bitches. What a question … I got money so I buy them, u work on a factory, I have my factory . ur wake up every morning to work for a slave salary for a boss … I’m a boss of my own company so the thing is here, we don’t fly at the same Altitude .

• I hated than slaves didn’t understand that the most important thing is Money/Time, they come to me and say some stupid shit like " u don’t respect the community, u r here just to make money, collectors have to have feelings with cards …do u really think I care about these SHIT STORIES, during the time u buy ur 50usd cards and be happy 3 years after they cost 150, u just have to learn math a bit more … 3 years for 100 usd … my lunch cost 100 usd mother fuckers. so think about things like 50usd cards 3 years after these cards will earn 5000 . MONEY / TIME. it’s the more important think, I was there to make money that’s all, during the time u spend with ur friend to jerk off about cards, talking about slaves cards etc… u guys forget to do the most import thing in ur life … making money.
    Oh Piloul how do u buy the s typical card… u check his ig he got 500 shitty cards. u make the choice to collect shit like u and me I decide to invest in One card at time but big one, so u swim and u dig on ur own shit. so be smart and one day u will succeed .

• I hated some people who r crying…why I’m poor, I don’t have money, my life is hard, I’m in debt … and these people got tons of cards … so why u don’t sell cards to be able to live normally :anguished: I can’t I love cards so much… I forgot than piece of carton can feed u .
    Slaves don’t understand than save ur money stop making shit with, work hard, be a boss, open ur own company make business, grow and one day spend 100K for a card will be like …nothing . but no, u guys prefer taking pokemon everyday like u r talking about Gold, waste all these hours for what finally ? nothing. the day after u will wake up and go to ur slave life again, so stop playing the chief commander of the Mafia behind ur computer .

• One of the most thing I hated when I started pokemon was people who was talking bad about Pokemon, I just started and I know nobody, but the first name I heard was PokemonSyndicate, everybody was talking about him, ahahah this guy is stupid he buy a card named NoRarity charivari at crazy price, blablabla, all slaves was talking extremely bad about him, so I started my investigation, who is charivari, what is no rarity etc… and one day I ask on member of the 1%… who is the pokemon everybody loves ? his answer sas Charizard. so what is no rarity ? and extreme old collection … ok . Recently I was talking with him cuz he is a real funny and he say the last pwcc auction of this card was 20k … so finally who was stupid ? him or u guys ? so during the time u keep talking, u keep laughing, u keep buyin Ur shitty card, whatever u can say, this guy got a card at 20K … and u what do u have except ur slaves cards and ur big mouth ?

• I hated to watch smgay video, by the way I want to clear something with u guys, I heard some things like I slept with prat, or I’m in love with things like this. I live in France he live in USA, he is funny, sometime extremely stupid but he got a good knowledge on pokemon, so we start talking a lot of time, sometimes everyday, we laugh, we talk bizness ( not only pokemon of course ) and I like talk to him cuz he is sympathetic, so for u guys if I laugh or talk with someone means I’m in love, what can I say to friends I got around me in my personal real life ? so stop being stupid nerds. the only thing u don"t understand it’s Rich people don’t waste time with slaves, they talk only between them, that’s all. recently one of our last discussion was about politic, gold investment, stones investments, apartment investment to rent them , so during this time u talking shit, but WE, we talking about money .
    I will give u just a little example, 2 weeks ago I make a 200K profit on an investment and the same day what prat did ? 200K private sell on pokemon ( I saw the proof by the say cuz in this stupid pokemon business everybody r talking about proof cuz they can’t believe someone can make 50 100 200 400 600K cuz u will never have this money, ur vision is to slow for that, so we was laughing about… and u what r u doing everyday ? nothing
    So don’t forgot than if I talk with him it’s because smart, intelligente and rich person are attracted to talk about real things, not ur gay stuff

• One of the most hate I got, It was these stupid teeshirt of prat on his videos, looks like a fucking nerd and when he shave his face like a transexual, men have to got a little bard not shave everything .

So now im on Michael Jordan cards business, people don’t waste time to talk for nothing and it’s better.
so see u slaves

P.S. I heard from here people who will say " lol look she don’t speak English hohohoho hihihi hahaha " … u just have to know that English didn’t help me to became a millionnaire at 28 years old and now I have 32. so continue to talk for nothing, u speak English very well u r poor … I don’t speak English but I’m rich. thats a fact, dont forgot Eagles don’t fly with pigeons

7 Likes

Let the memes commence.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have a few questions:

1. If you’re a millionaire and want to engage with people who speak English so badly, why not pay to have a tutor teach you the language?
  2. I’m not sure I’m following the slave stuff. You’re coming off like someone who had 15 minutes of fame and is desperately trying to stay in character. What does being a slave mean to you?
  3. Why are you trying so hard to get a reaction out of people? There is a difference between trolling, and being genuinely being lonely and depressed. Are you looking for friends? Attention? You know you can make your instagram/facebook/any other social outlet private, right?
  4. Have you ever considered getting a nose job? I feel like you’d have a little more self confidence and they really aren’t that expensive. Maybe sell one of your cards and treat yourself? You don’t HAVE to look like an eagle OR a pigeon.
4 Likes

@jsfpiloul you’re my hero.

2 Likes

@jsfpiloul @ Scott! :joy:

2 Likes

@chrisbalestra, u can’t afford a Porsche so ur comments are irrelevant

@jsfpiloul, say to everybody that I’m the best and remember what I told u, when u see me u have to kiss my hand first and say " Hi EliteWoman " :blush:
by the way, stop shaving ur face like a transexual lol, be a man for once :blush:

Except I can easily afford a Porsche. I don’t understand what that has to do with any of my questions, but maybe sell your Porsche and get your nose fixed. I get it, you don’t like poor people. But there are plenty of people in the hobby with money as well. They don’t all act like jackasses and cry this loud for attention.

I think this is the first time someone has tagged themselves. Truly revolutionary. :laughing:

8 Likes

@smpratte, say to everybody that I’m the best and remember what I told u, when u see me u have to kiss my hand first and say " Hi EliteWoman " :blush:
by the way, stop shaving ur face like a transexual lol, be a man for once :blush:

@chrisbalestra, u can’t afford a Porsche so ur comments r irrelevant

I’ve seen your shitty instagram PSF. You haven’t once posted a single photo that led me to believe you live in luxury. You live like a peasant and just babble about “slaves”. You’ve sold yourself short for attention. People aren’t laughing with you, they’re laughing at you. You’re a parody of yourself and it’s kinda sad. Drive your Porsche to the nearest Rhinoplasty center. If you can actually afford to. If you don’t get a nose job you’re just full of shit. Anyone with a beak that big would if they could.

5 Likes

You feed off this attention like an alcoholic does off his choice of poison.
I assume you’ve had a dry spell and needed to push some buttons.

@chrisbalestra don’t make her kill her self either man…

What about us? As what we had during your time in the collecting scene?

:slightly_frowning_face:

LMAO

Well that didn’t work out mate

6 Likes