What do you do when you are in a slump?

pull a Dexter and scratch that itch

1 Like

These are all great suggestions! Taking a break seems to be the most popular answer given thus far. Iā€™ve taken a couple breaks in the last 3 and a half years, and every time I take a break I get this serious fomoā€¦ I just know Iā€™m missing a good deal or a goal card. Each time I have snapped right outa the break early to the point it couldnā€™t even really be considered a break. To add on to @wotcmon original question, how do you deal with fomo on said breaks?

2 Likes

Thanks for responding! I resonated with your statement of ā€œConsuming too muchā€, and I think that was my issue. With having nowhere to really travel and experience in my area, I feel that I have consumed too much of this hobby, especially with working from home, I am practically always around Pokemon during breaks and after work. I think a break is in order and again, I appreciate your response! :blush:

1 Like

@wotcmon, of course! Glad it resonated with you - I try to use it as a constant reminder for myself whenever Iā€™m feeling that way.

1 Like