Welp missed the deal of my life

Browsed a buy / trade forum that I frequent and a great deal popped up:

50 Bucks for it all.

Asked the bloke about the rest of the cards since he specified that there were 161 in total. He says that there are a duplicates of some holos and that there are some less valuable cards along with some uncommon / commons. So I ask about the other cards…

…and he sends me this.

Said he had a $70 bid on it, but if I could pay now it would be mine.

God knows why, but I do the least sensible thing imaginable… I hesitate, a few moments later the message “it has been sold.” pops up.

MFW

1 Like

Some more pics…

meh they’re all warped anyway

dont feel too bad

1 Like

Yeah, took a while before even asking him since I was of the same mindset. But that Shining Charizard looked kind of decent! Was planning on selling them on after I had gotten them ^^

EDIT: Deal of my life was also a slight hyperbole, more like a couple of hundred dollars after selling the cards :stuck_out_tongue:

That first edition Machamp though!

But in all seriousness, sorry for the frustration. :slightly_frowning_face: I think in the end you didn’t lose out too bad though.

definitely some money to be made if you had got them for $70, its always tough to lose a deal!

1 Like

Yeah it’s tough but I’ll get over it, got some real nice cards (for my price range) coming in soon! :grin:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWb5ju2znQ4
THIS IS WHAT HESITATION DOES!