Was your favorite pokemon left out of Sword & Shield?

Just saw the who national dex for Sword & Shield… poor dragonite my boy got done dirty :sob: At least Arcanine slid through.

N O P E.

:grin:

(larvitar hehe)

1 Like

Mew is my #1 and it made it. But I lost suicune, lugia, typhlosion and dragonite.

I’m honestly still playing 3rd gen soooo I don’t think I will be playing this game literally ever so I don’t care too much lol.

2 Likes

Scyther:(

2 Likes

Yes :slightly_frowning_face:

(Salamence, Rayquaza)

1 Like

They left out most of my favs but honestly I’m not disappointed about it anymore.

3 Likes

Diglett made the cut! Rock on!
Heres the list to check: www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-sword-shield/List_of_Pokemon_(Pokedex)#Galarian_Pokedex

I had no idea this game was for the switch haha, I just assumed it was for the gameboy…

Salamence and rayquaza left out but tyranitar and charizard saved

yes

1 Like

Phanpy did not make it, unfortunately.

But Qwilfish lives on :fist:t2:

1 Like

Altaria and Heracross + their megas…

I’m glad awesome fan favorites like maractus and throh made it in at least!

1 Like

According to the Pokémon Company, Houndour is no longer a good boy… :angry:

1 Like

RIP Blastoise and Luxray. Umbreon shall avenge you.

1 Like

Cubone. My heart is broken :broken_heart:

1 Like

Voltorb and Electrode didn’t make the cut, which sucks, but I’m not getting the game anyway. Those two probably won’t get any new cards for a while, which means i can catch up on my collection, which is both bad and good.

2 Likes

I feel the same. This has been a great opportunity to discover new favorites - I have old favorites like Flygon and Manectric in my team, but I also have Pokemon I’ve never used like Bewear and I’ve started to like him a lot. From the new Pokemon I have Galarian Rapidash, Appletun and Corviknight in my team and I love them, Appletun especially.

Also my Bewear and Manectric love to play together often at the camp and it’s so cute to watch and makes me like Bewear even more :blush:

2 Likes

The camping mechanic is great except most of mine dont get along too well XD.

2 Likes

Nope! Gyarados is in the game. I wasn’t planning on getting the game since I don’t have a Switch but my roommate has one and just told me I can play his version on his down time so we’ll see.

Just no Gigantamax Gyarados. If it ends up being a main-stay mechanic, I’m hoping they come out with more. The designs are kind of growing on me.

The more ridiculous the designs of the Pokemon and new forms, the more I’m realizing my laxed attitude towards them.

1 Like

Haha yeah my Flygon seems to be suspicious about everyone else, it’s funny :grin:

1 Like

When you talk to your Pokemon do any of them tell you they don’t like the others?

My zigzagoon didn’t like my starter.