Waiting to spend my £2000

@pokemonguy27, do yourself a favor and buy a Crystal Celebi holo

1 Like

2x psa 10 sv49 charizard. They should be considered a vintage classic holy grail by now, I guess.

3 Likes

@pokemonguy27 Hey thanks for watching! Some people are messing some you some. I’d suggest making your own decisions and letting instinct guide you. Don’t worry about when to buy. Just figure out what goal would really make you happy. Forget the money aspect.

1 Like

there are opportunities which 100k/1m capital typically dont look at and you should focus on those as your competitive advantage

for pokemon, a lot of the public have not realised that card prices have rocketed this much

i would scour your local craiglists etc and look for undervalued binder deals, and arbitrage it to something blue-chip like a 1st base zard in a lower grade

at least in Singapore, i know of a few people that consistently double their 1k-2k investment (around 1-2k per full binder) each month. typically the binder contains some gold stars / 1st ed shining or neo holos

it can also be alot more fun

1 Like

I’m sad that I can’t get English cards in my local Craiglist. To be honest I think cards that ire worth anything would be snapped up immediately.

Isn’t the current era unlike anything else though? I don’t recall prices rising like now that then dipped back down. I feel like Pokémon and tcg (spots, yugioh, any game) is just crazy now

Correct. This “trend” did not occur this past December and January. Significant growth occurred during both months. I’m basing this data off the following PSA 9 sets:

Shadowless Base
1st Ed. Fossil
Unlimited Neo Revelation
Southern Islands