Valence1Electrons Collection

Still trying to find a way to get pictures on here, instead of links…

Right click the image, depending on your browser it should say something like “Get image location”. That gives you the direct URL to the image ending in “.png” or “.jpeg”:
https://i.imgur.com/AehtGFw.jpg
Then use the BBCode to specify in your post that you want the image to appear:

[img src="https://i.imgur.com/AehtGFw.jpg"]

If you don’t want to type out the BBCode, use the button with the little landscape image:

and stick the image URL into the window that appears:

Tada:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I wanted to share a part of my collection with the community along with a small story at the end, so while these images may not be too impressive, the story sure is a good one. So please check out my cards until the very last image!

Ok, now for the short story. The graded cards were purchased through Ebay, and about 95% of the raw ungraded cards were recieved from a random, $75.00 Goodwill lot. That’s not all. To my surprise, the cards that I got from Goodwill were in straight mint condition. They looked, felt, and smelled like they were just pulled out of packs. No whitening, no creases, or scratching. It was like someone had opened up a bunch of Shadowless booster packs, put them into a binder, and had stored them very well. The cards that were not included in this picture were (all Shadowless) 2 Ninetales, 2 Gyarados, 1 Mewtwo, 1 Clefairy, 1 Hitmonchan, and 1 Charizard. Only the 1 Ninetales, 1 Gyarados, and 1 Hitmonchan were a part of the Goodwill lot. I was extremely satisfied with what I had paid for and what I got for it. I had spoken to some other people about Goodwill lots, and they told me that they normally came in poor condition. They were right, because the next small Shadowless lot I bought from Goodwill looked awful! The Shadowless holos that were not a part of this lot are currently being graded at Psa. (3 months so far!) But I cannot wait to get them back into my possession, and put the pictures up on here to share with you guys. More of my collection to follow!

2 Likes

Nice work dude :blush:

1 Like

This time, a little bit of the 1st Edition Base Set:

And some extras:

6 Likes

And my favorite, because I’ll never know what’s inside, unless I risk opening it for a chance of the cards being shadowless, have a much smaller chance of pulling a Charizard, and still have somewhat of a small chance of it grading a Psa 10…

1 Like

Finally, my first PSA submission has returned to me! I’m quite happy with the results, although if it weren’t for that damn pinch on top of the Shadowless Charizard, it may have had a chance for an 8… Oh well. Hoping I win a 9 in the upcoming auctions. :blush:

3 Likes

I also submitted these two unlimited cards:

1 Like

Won this beauty via auction:

2 Likes

Very nice PSA return. What you got with the Goodwill lot was all treasures. Might not be a minty fresh Charizard, but still a good find.

1 Like

I’m surprised that someone remembers that one. Thanks dude!

Congratulations on winning the Shining Gyarados. What a beautiful card.

1 Like