Unseen Forces Codes

For Unseen Forces, does the non-holo uncommon EU languages have different code variations?

While Bulbapedia says they do and know its been possibility on some lists, I want to see if there is something more solid.

Context: I am a Pikachu and Shuckle Collector. Currently, my collection goal is to get every variation of Shuckle (its crazy and a mistake but I love it <3 ). However, when looking around for the EU Unseen Forces non-holo have the same code PH1. I have searched a few different ebay listings, Cardmarket and other photos. At this point, I am 95% sure uncommons from Unseen Forces have one code each for non-holo and holo and thats it. However, I wanted to check to see if anyone knows anything else or can help. So if you have anything to confirm or deny this, please let me know. Id love to be told im wrong if its true and I havent found proof yet.

However, it doesnt exist until it is proven that is so please if you have any information, let me know.

Thank you everyone.
s-l400_1

2 Likes

I’ve looked around a bit, and it seems you’re indeed right. I’m pretty sure I once edited Bulbapedia to add the mentioning of the ex era codes. I know that EX Emerald has a single code each for holo and non-holo Uncommons in English, but the non-holo Uncommons in German/French/Italian/Portuguese have two different codes. I assumed at the time, EX Unseen Forces and EX Delta Species would be similar in that regard. EX Delta Species was later corrected by someone, and now it seems EX Emerald is the exception instead of the rule in this regard, since it doesn’t apply to EX Unseen Forces either.

I’ve fixed this mistake in my overview thread, as well as on the Bulbapedia page. Apparently I already used the correct phrasing on the EX Emerald Bulbapedia page. :thinking: :slight_smile:

It’s unknown why the English non-holo Uncommons only have a single distinct code, yet the German, French, Italian, and Portuguese non-Holo Uncommons have two available codes, which is unique to the EX Emerald set.

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

You are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to do all that. Glad I wasnt missing something and Im not going to complain about not having to dig for different codes :slight_smile:

Thanks again

1 Like

this certainly cuts some of my shuckle hunting down haha thank god