Unlimited Neo Destiny/1st Edition Destiny Booster Box

Hello

Im looking for either a unlimited neo destiny booster box or first edition. Im looking only for sealed boxes, conditions may vary on the box.

I’m offering
$1075 for sealed unlimited neo destiny booster box.
$1275 for sealed 1st edition neo destiny booster box.(recent prices seem too high for my current budget.)

Really hoping to somebody is willing to part with theirs, thank you.

1 Like

All the best with the search. Unfortunately i think your offer, especially for 1st ed is way low.

2 Likes

You won’t get any bites at those prices…

1 Like

I’m going with the prices closest to what I’ve seen sell on ebay on the completed listings. I didn’t see one unlimited that sold recently over 1k.

Just FYI I have had a buying offer out for $1800 on neo destiny 1st edition with no bites for months so you are definitely way under there ( I think I am hundreds under as well ). Those are hard to come by this year. I think you are closer on unlimited, but probably still slightly low.

I paid over 2k for Neo Destiny 1st a few months ago.

Did you buy yours off ebay or in person?

I bought it from a fellow collector along with other items. The 2k+ figure was the effective price within the deal.

Ok looks like I’ll hold off on the first edition for now, their are some other boxes I would like to buy first.